** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

Alot of salty people in here over yeezy's. I'm not salty and I don't follow the hype. I buy what I like. These are one of those shoes that has togrow on you. I have seen alot of people pick up some shoes that arent appealing to me but no need to offend them. All you need to do is move on. The problemwith this forum is several youngster want you to follow the hype and the minute you stray they like to bash. No need to flame we are all entitled to ouropinions.

^^^I agree...I didnt like the Yeezys at first, but the Zens grew on me. However they didnt grow on me enough to pay over retail....

Originally Posted by eciaccord

No need to flame we are all entitled to our opinions.

this.

if you wear some ugly %!$#, you wear some ugly %!$#, if you buy some hyped ugly %!$#, you buy some hyped ugly %!$#, if you dont like the response you get frompostin something, dont post it, or just take it in stride, at the end of the day, its the internet....

^ That's the first model that appealed to me. I wish I could have picked them up for retail but resellers and hype ate these up quick. That minute theygrew on me is when I saw someone on this forum wearing them without skinny jeans and the tongue sticking out. I'm one of the few members that likes to wearhis pants over his shoe.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^I agree...I didnt like the Yeezys at first, but the Zens grew on me. However they didnt grow on me enough to pay over retail....
i don't like the yeezy's.......but i almost considered the blackpair......
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DJBBert
info on the blue maxims??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lacelocked.com has the blue am1s for 155 + shipping in a few sizes. i know its high but at least its an option
btw - to add to the yeezy hype, it will take a while for anyone that paid over retail to get more value in the future. dudes paid triple the price forthese.... not many shoes get that type of value in the long run IMO.

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Originally Posted by s0ldOut

2/21 CDP.....dont care for them much....got a good deal. Selling both.....sz 9

$85 Shipped a piece...
$155 for the whole pack....PM Me
^ Tsk tsk tsk...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

hatin on the brother hustle smh!

All brand new. Love the prices.
  • Chambray VII. [
    eyes.gif
    @ the Raptor VII's from the pack. ] - $130.00
  • '09 True Blue 3's - $140.00
  • Asia Kobe III - $50.00 [Very comfortable. Will be used for ball]
  • Second set Purple Foams - $160.00
Can't wait for the Bo Jackson's to drop.

2ni9lpy.jpg

Originally Posted by ksneaks010

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Originally Posted by s0ldOut

2/21 CDP.....dont care for them much....got a good deal. Selling both.....sz 9

$85 Shipped a piece...
$155 for the whole pack....PM Me
^ Tsk tsk tsk...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

hatin on the brother hustle smh!

not hatin on the hustle....its against the rules to buy/sell outside of the buy/sell forums.

Pick ups for this week. REAL GIRLS WEAR BLACK!!!!!

Neon Blazers
cae16843df787659f9a08b2ad2eb7dca46189af6.jpg

Patent Sharkleys
c01363db4d9ad76a71a670675032f67255714ee1.jpg

Purple Sharkleys
146268c4b8d4076c78f518fa15bd1cb19a5435d9.jpg

Jordan Sixty Plus
8e03633c49f6d1ec75037b9a57d1f1d6e2b36b64.jpg

5f41624bd07c715bf94ee3343ab03f449c7dd45c.jpg

Total Max Uptempos, I LUV THIS SHOE!!!!!!
happy.gif

662369ba49cfd01b79c470ff59ccf6d2c73fb918.jpg

0d31694ed570745df7469fcd9b60d5afb5f0642a.jpg

All for less than retail, THANK GOD!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

tak, ILLLLLLLY Crepe AM90s! They're one of my holy grails!
They sure are
pimp.gif
If you ever get a chance to snag apair......DO IT! The overall quality is well worth it
wink.gif

ThaDoog- Thanks bro' for the nice words

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by eciaccord

No need to flame we are all entitled to our opinions.

this.

if you wear some ugly %!$#, you wear some ugly %!$#, if you buy some hyped ugly %!$#, you buy some hyped ugly %!$#, if you dont like the response you get from postin something, dont post it, or just take it in stride, at the end of the day, its the internet....
Your opinion and mine are the same. They are first and foremost ugly. Secondly extremely over-hyped. Lastly they are way overpriced too.

Now just because all the sheep on NT bought into the hype does not mean that a small percentage of dudes on here could actually like the shoe.

I still don't get that just cuz somebody bought a shoe that was hyped that they're automatically a hypebeast? I guess the same could be said for allyou guys who go out an buy any Jordan XI. They originally sat on shelves and now they sell out the first day. Yeah the shoe is hyped. So because the XI hasbeen my fave shoe since they originally released would also make me a hypebeast.

Not trying to step on anyones toes, but NOWHERE in the guys post did he give off the slightest sign that he bought them just cuz they were hyped and all youguys are jumping down his throat. I don't like the shoes either, but maybe he does. It's his money and he can do what he wants with it.

That's all I have to say about that.......I hope.

Back
Top Bottom