AUGUST 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

yeah man im sure i need the eprops. you dont gotta believe me up to you

zspm3m.jpg

Size 12 originals also got sold the retros that goes with the 10s in the pic. The retro 13s are all the wayyyyy in the back of the photo

Size 12 originals also got sold the retros that goes with the 10s in the pic. The retro 13s are all the wayyyyy in the back of the photo

How do those "grape" 95's fit?

Reason why im asking is because when i bought the orange 95s, i got them in a sz 11 and they fit fine. But when i bought the neon 95's in a size 11, they fit a bit tight.

How do those "grape" 95's fit?

Reason why im asking is because when i bought the orange 95s, i got them in a sz 11 and they fit fine. But when i bought the neon 95's in a size 11, they fit a bit tight.

shycagoill- Too good to be true! Dunkmans, Concords, Remixes,Ctks...... But if u got them for real, This thread is shout down!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I still doubt u got them for $70..... (Scratching my Head)

shycagoill- Too good to be true! Dunkmans, Concords, Remixes,Ctks...... But if u got them for real, This thread is shout down!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I still doubt u got them for $70..... (Scratching my Head)

held out and finally got a great deal... vans mlb pack.. thanks ebay guy with the vans hook up..  only 12 pairs made

held out and finally got a great deal... vans mlb pack.. thanks ebay guy with the vans hook up..  only 12 pairs made

Back
Top Bottom