AUGUST 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

Lebron III Dunkman, CTK III, AND 2 Superman III's... for $70 each when they could have easily brought in $800 EACH. Hmmm I call that, the steal of a 100 lifetimes. IF true...

Lebron III Dunkman, CTK III, AND 2 Superman III's... for $70 each when they could have easily brought in $800 EACH. Hmmm I call that, the steal of a 100 lifetimes. IF true...

I wish I could come up on sz 12-13 kicks for $70 a pop. I'd be in heaven right now.

I wish I could come up on sz 12-13 kicks for $70 a pop. I'd be in heaven right now.

nice pick ups, NT!

finally got around to grabbing some 09s and i'm pretty satisfied. very comfortable, feels like im walking on air, but at the same time it feels like theres springs in the soles or something.
pimp.gif

2dayk2o.jpg

6xtdfn.jpg

some of the most hated shoes evar!!, i got nothing but insults when i copped/wore the green/purps so i know it will be even worse w/ these. when i asked the girl @ ftl for them she gave me the look as if to say i was lame
roll.gif

oa93mb.jpg

also not pictured i copped some oreo 6s, Vred 6s and am 09s for the kids.

nice pick ups, NT!

finally got around to grabbing some 09s and i'm pretty satisfied. very comfortable, feels like im walking on air, but at the same time it feels like theres springs in the soles or something.
pimp.gif

2dayk2o.jpg

6xtdfn.jpg

some of the most hated shoes evar!!, i got nothing but insults when i copped/wore the green/purps so i know it will be even worse w/ these. when i asked the girl @ ftl for them she gave me the look as if to say i was lame
roll.gif

oa93mb.jpg

also not pictured i copped some oreo 6s, Vred 6s and am 09s for the kids.

$79.99 - Kobe V
$39.99 - UNC JB Jacket
$14.99 - Sample Bron Shorts
$1.97 - Dri-Fit Crew Socks

$79.99 - Kobe V
$39.99 - UNC JB Jacket
$14.99 - Sample Bron Shorts
$1.97 - Dri-Fit Crew Socks

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Sorry, but those shoes you mentioned NEVER came that close to that price point DS in a size 13. 
Besides, the dude mentioned they weren't his size and why would anyone care. 

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Sorry, but those shoes you mentioned NEVER came that close to that price point DS in a size 13. 
Besides, the dude mentioned they weren't his size and why would anyone care. 

Charm city nice pick up bro.. loving the carnivores..

to dude that pick up all those kix, i think people are quick to say ducktales is because you aren't known on this site yet. and just one day pop up with a picture of one's life time collection, that looks fishy

if you had some kinda rep, a hand written tag people would believe you. dont wanna take anything away from you but nice pickup IF tru

Charm city nice pick up bro.. loving the carnivores..

to dude that pick up all those kix, i think people are quick to say ducktales is because you aren't known on this site yet. and just one day pop up with a picture of one's life time collection, that looks fishy

if you had some kinda rep, a hand written tag people would believe you. dont wanna take anything away from you but nice pickup IF tru

Originally Posted by 23kidd

How do those "grape" 95's fit?

Reason why im asking is because when i bought the orange 95s, i got them in a sz 11 and they fit fine. But when i bought the neon 95's in a size 11, they fit a bit tight.

Fit true to size. My orange 95's were tight to me.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

How do those "grape" 95's fit?

Reason why im asking is because when i bought the orange 95s, i got them in a sz 11 and they fit fine. But when i bought the neon 95's in a size 11, they fit a bit tight.

Fit true to size. My orange 95's were tight to me.

Nice CharmCity.......yes, yes, I need more pairs of 09's.

My newest:

Thanks G.

And another thanks to Sneaker St. for the first pair, even though it didn't fit and had to trade for the above pair.

Cris.

Nice CharmCity.......yes, yes, I need more pairs of 09's.

My newest:

Thanks G.

And another thanks to Sneaker St. for the first pair, even though it didn't fit and had to trade for the above pair.

Cris.

vnds ajko's and DS '09 Jams via trade for my HOH Pearl's, and Savage Beast AF1 from the south chi outlet for $46 after tax.

20i6m2o.jpg

:bonus:
pimp.gif

syouog.jpg

Back
Top Bottom