AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Nice fits ya...

Today...

e0h7ko.jpg

28juz5.jpg

Tombz, my kind of fit. Alot of VTG gear.

btw i remember you saying before that you made the wrong choice of sneaker preference with jordans. i think this was when you started wearing AM's alot. Nothing but good looks, tho. On point!

no @!%+ tho haha

Tombz, my kind of fit. Alot of VTG gear.

btw i remember you saying before that you made the wrong choice of sneaker preference with jordans. i think this was when you started wearing AM's alot. Nothing but good looks, tho. On point!

no @!%+ tho haha

LOL..... I can't do anything until i get that collection up.. I have no choice but to wear my mikes. But i will be putting down my jordans soon enough.
And vintage everything, thats the only way to do it...

LOL..... I can't do anything until i get that collection up.. I have no choice but to wear my mikes. But i will be putting down my jordans soon enough.
And vintage everything, thats the only way to do it...

....or them number nines you shoulda seen me when i got em
i was in my house (in my house) dancin in the mirror!

REVIEW

....or them number nines you shoulda seen me when i got em
i was in my house (in my house) dancin in the mirror!

REVIEW

IM SERIOUSLY FALLIN DEEP FOR A LOT OF THE AIR MAX 1s BEING POSTED IN HERE...HAD TO GO AND PICK UP SOME SAFARI 1s...LEFT MY PHONE AT HOME SO NO GLITTERY TAGGED PICS TODAY..LOL

IM SERIOUSLY FALLIN DEEP FOR A LOT OF THE AIR MAX 1s BEING POSTED IN HERE...HAD TO GO AND PICK UP SOME SAFARI 1s...LEFT MY PHONE AT HOME SO NO GLITTERY TAGGED PICS TODAY..LOL

Back
Top Bottom