AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Five30 is right, and correct me if I'm wrong, they're also called emeralds. You can find em on eBay if you type Nike dunk sb emerald

Five30 is right, and correct me if I'm wrong, they're also called emeralds. You can find em on eBay if you type Nike dunk sb emerald

Just found them on eBay for $85, I'm gonna cop when I get paid next

Just found them on eBay for $85, I'm gonna cop when I get paid next

What's up C1? You working early this am? Last evening was bad, all the rif raf and broken hips coming thru the ER.
Today to hit hip a local flea market

390569059.jpg

What's up C1? You working early this am? Last evening was bad, all the rif raf and broken hips coming thru the ER.
Today to hit hip a local flea market

390569059.jpg

whatup neukicks (james, i think?)

bahunt8: your am 2009s at the top of page 19 might be my new favorite colorway... i need those bad.

this morning to a local farmer's market... nothing special about the shirt, but i never miss a chance to rep the alma mater, haha:

whatup neukicks (james, i think?)

bahunt8: your am 2009s at the top of page 19 might be my new favorite colorway... i need those bad.

this morning to a local farmer's market... nothing special about the shirt, but i never miss a chance to rep the alma mater, haha:

^^ What's up Fred...yeah, my turn to work this weekend since the person who works all the weekends went on vaca.

Cris.

^^ What's up Fred...yeah, my turn to work this weekend since the person who works all the weekends went on vaca.

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom