AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

theLwerd - Air max trainer 97
SelectaClutch - they fit true. I wish they would retro them. I need a new pair!

theLwerd - Air max trainer 97
SelectaClutch - they fit true. I wish they would retro them. I need a new pair!

Icopjordans82 - that grizzlies hat is hard, I haven't seen one in years since they changed their colors from grey/purple to the sf giants colors

Icopjordans82 - that grizzlies hat is hard, I haven't seen one in years since they changed their colors from grey/purple to the sf giants colors

Oops, i double posted up there. Yuku's been on the damn fritz lately.

RL Treyce - info on the watch man? Lego watch or Toywatch? i like the clear-%#@ band.

quick question on those who are big on fitted caps: are there any charlotte bobcats and OKC Thunder fitteds? Never seen any, or maybe i'm just looking in the wrong places, TIA!

Oops, i double posted up there. Yuku's been on the damn fritz lately.

RL Treyce - info on the watch man? Lego watch or Toywatch? i like the clear-%#@ band.

quick question on those who are big on fitted caps: are there any charlotte bobcats and OKC Thunder fitteds? Never seen any, or maybe i'm just looking in the wrong places, TIA!

timcity- was laways curious about those alpha's, just never got myself to pull the trigger on em
solid rotation T11, it really has been a while
nice fit pharO, how's the weather over there? just curious
these today... slowly becoming my everyday work shoe
ohwell.gif

timcity- was laways curious about those alpha's, just never got myself to pull the trigger on em
solid rotation T11, it really has been a while
nice fit pharO, how's the weather over there? just curious
these today... slowly becoming my everyday work shoe
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom