AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

@Illustrayt really ? i thought that lunarglides (lunar anything) weren't ment for more than 10miles or so, that if you were going to be running anything along those lines you should go with a Vomero or Pegasus, but some ppl differ, i love lunars and how they feel, theyre super comfortable, specially if youre going to be on your feet all day,

For me, I feel very comfortable in Lunars. I actually peaked at a 30M training run in LunarSwifts (the "heaviest" Lunar runner) and wore them for my first race (San Francisco Full Marathon). I also used the Vomero4 for training. They provided a  really plushy ride every time, but I wanted a better lookin' shoe for race day hahaha.    

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

@Illustrayt really ? i thought that lunarglides (lunar anything) weren't ment for more than 10miles or so, that if you were going to be running anything along those lines you should go with a Vomero or Pegasus, but some ppl differ, i love lunars and how they feel, theyre super comfortable, specially if youre going to be on your feet all day,

For me, I feel very comfortable in Lunars. I actually peaked at a 30M training run in LunarSwifts (the "heaviest" Lunar runner) and wore them for my first race (San Francisco Full Marathon). I also used the Vomero4 for training. They provided a  really plushy ride every time, but I wanted a better lookin' shoe for race day hahaha.    

Sup ya'll been busy with packing & moving the past 2 weeks.
Been in Lunar RejuveSK8(
laugh.gif
) lows for over 2 weeks. wow what a great shoe.

alrleq.jpg

The other day working on the shoe room
dn1wsn.jpg

Packing and Unpacking is no joke if your a shoe head.

@Sk8TheGr8

Sup ya'll been busy with packing & moving the past 2 weeks.
Been in Lunar RejuveSK8(
laugh.gif
) lows for over 2 weeks. wow what a great shoe.

alrleq.jpg

The other day working on the shoe room
dn1wsn.jpg

@Sk8TheGr8

Nice YoungSk8!  I bet that was a whole lot of fun lol.  I know the feeling.  I've been trying to move my shoes around to make room for all my kids toys.

Nice YoungSk8!  I bet that was a whole lot of fun lol.  I know the feeling.  I've been trying to move my shoes around to make room for all my kids toys.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

try moving 20 - 30 crates of records...

i swear my fingers and hands hurt for days after that.

not looking forward to moving again...

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

try moving 20 - 30 crates of records...

i swear my fingers and hands hurt for days after that.

not looking forward to moving again...

Back
Top Bottom