AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

That's a perfect lace switch on those CTK's.

Ray Mulla: took me a second to figure out what you did with your Barks, and then I realized that you cut the straps. Might do the same with my 10.5's when I cop a new pair of 10's. Those straps this time around were so damn tight, it makes the shoe feel like it's way too big length-wise...

Ray Mulla: took me a second to figure out what you did with your Barks, and then I realized that you cut the straps. Might do the same with my 10.5's when I cop a new pair of 10's. Those straps this time around were so damn tight, it makes the shoe feel like it's way too big length-wise...

Originally Posted by sneakermane

^^^Looks just like my pair. Remind me I need to wear mines soon.

Unds Sport Red 24-7s...

So comfy...
happy.gif
Digging the simpleness of your fit!

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

yea i cut the straps because they felt too tight. I personally think they look better and they feel much better, i also did the same with my penny 3s 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

yea i cut the straps because they felt too tight. I personally think they look better and they feel much better, i also did the same with my penny 3s 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom