August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Pretty sure when those vacation pics came out, they were saying he was like one of their kids.
Umm yeah. Thats called a lie and yall bought that narrative on some level.

She lied to the public. Did you expect her to say I'm out on vacation with my kids and my side ***** I been ****ing while im still married to Will. YAY!?

We’ll never know what really happened, my point is this is a double standard. He’s of age but he has a whole lot of issues and I’ve heard more outrage about him telling than what she did which is wild to me. She should be catching all kinds of heat.
Catch heat about what though?

What did she do? :nerd: :lol:

Again, as far as I see it an older woman got some young meat. This happens everyday. Happens all the time in Hollywood. The reverse happens all the time and older men don't catch heat for it either.

Demi Moore was with Ashton Pitcher. He Damn near the same age as her kids. Bruce Willis is now with some young broad. Nobody catching heat there.

I'm missing the part where she groomed him or created a mother/son relationship with him (has he ever said that?) Or where she has a sick sexual predatory desire.

Like if dude got issues I need to hear him say he was taken advantage of and was manipulated. August aint crying #MeToo. He tried to put Will Smith out there by saying he gave him permission to smash his wife.

I'm not surprised he's getting more heat for this. You don't see none of Will's side pieces (Charlize, Duane, Margot, etc) coming out and saying Jada gave them the greenlight.

Umm yeah. Thats called a lie and yall bought that narrative on some level.

She lied to the public. Did you expect her to say I'm out on vacation with my kids and my side ***** I been ****ing while im still married to Will. YAY!?

Catch heat about what though?

What did she do? :nerd: :lol:

Again, as far as I see it an older woman got some young meat. This happens everyday. Happens all the time in Hollywood. The reverse happens all the time and older men don't catch heat for it either.

Demi Moore was with Ashton Pitcher. He Damn near the same age as her kids. Bruce Willis is now with some young broad. Nobody catching heat there.

I'm missing the part where she groomed him or created a mother/son relationship with him (has he ever said that?) Or where she has a sick sexual predatory desire.

Like if dude got issues I need to hear him say he was taken advantage of and was manipulated. August aint crying #MeToo. He tried to put Will Smith out there by saying he gave him permission to smash his wife.

I'm not surprised he's getting more heat for this. You don't see none of Will's side pieces (Charlize, Duane, Margot, etc) coming out and saying Jada gave them the greenlight.

So you don’t see any issue bringing in a 21-22 year old that was going blind and on his death bed around 2014-2015? A young man that was molested, homeless, abandoned by his mom and has all kinds of mental and health issues. If the genders were reversed, it would be a huge deal. This the same broad that does her family Facebook show and acts all high and mighty. He was a star before Jada and was already swimming in tail. She deserves serious heat for this.

Momma bangin'
noah.png
Some momma bangin would def be happening. City would shut down the club.

So you don’t see any issue bringing in a 21-22 year old that was going blind and on his death bed around 2014-2015?
What's wrong with that?

Blind ****** need yambs too. ****** on their deathbed definitely need yambs.

A young man that was molested, homeless, abandoned by his mom and has all kinds of mental and health issues.
All that happened is they engaged in a relationship. Did Jada ho this ***** out to all of her friends?

What are we saying here really? That ppl who have a history of mental and health issues, ppl who have been molested can't have their own agency and willingly engage in relationships with partners that are older than them?

What makes Jada the predator in this scenario? Is it her age? So if she was say 27 and pursuing him it'd be cool?

It seems to me yall want to make August more of a victim than he already is and way more than he does in this particular situation.

If the genders were reversed, it would be a huge deal.
I'm not buying this narrative.

I need some hard cold facts that proves Jada is this manipulative sexual predator. It's odd she doesn't have a longer list of victims.

Is there even a comparable example with the roles reversed?

This the same broad that does her family Facebook show and acts all high and mighty.
What that got to do with anything?

Besides she a bad ***** why can't she do that? She been pretty open with her daughter and mom on that show.

He was a star before Jada and was already swimming in tail. She deserves serious heat for this.
This is another thing. The way yall talking about dude you would swear Jada abducted him from some homeless shelter and he ain't have contact with the outside world until she ditched him.

But nah, son was a successful star. You talking like Jada forced this dude. He was swimming in tail but still asked Will for permission right?

This thread doesn't exist cuz August is accusing Jada of manipulating him. It exists cuz he needed some attention when his album just dropped.

I don't know since when cougars and milfs started getting vilified as sexual predators and groomers. This aint the one for the double standard argument.

Last edited:
It’s wild how the internet can form full blown conclusions and perform deep dives on someone relationship based off the word of one person 😂. Is Hollywood wild yea, but something about all of this ain’t adding up. Either the Smith’s are lying or August is lying. The only person currently marketing anything at this particular time is August. He just released an album. If this is his “roll out”, this might go do as the nastiest one of all time 😂

Didn’t Will and Jada used to give money to Scientology? I wonder how deep that rabbit hole goes...

The family of the future. 👌

The rest of the world just has to catch up.

Dr. Dre just got divorced. Half of his $800 billion fortune... gone. Monogamy will never work. It didn't work when we were hunter-gatherers, and it certainly doesn't work today when we can swipe for *****. You might be faithful to your partner but you'll always be sexually attracted to other people.

If Will and Jada ever get divorced, it will be a sad day. But until then they are laying down the blueprint. What a beautiful union, and their kids are bright.

I always wonder why like even after all the rumors about will being linked to Charlize Theron or Margot Robbie people still think he’s gay

also most celeb marriages with Men it’s open only one way, ex the guy gets to smash whatever. It’s just both ways here

I always wonder why like even after all the rumors about will being linked to Charlize Theron or Margot Robbie people still think he’s gay

also most celeb marriages with Men it’s open only one way, ex the guy gets to smash whatever. It’s just both ways here

Hypothetically speaking...why would him being linked to those women refute any claims of him being gay?

Unless you're playing semantics on the term "gay".

Back
Top Bottom