August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

6a047040145c55be84f2a62415d96a50.jpg
DAMN

August Definitely caught feelings.

Maybe that was Jada’s kink... and Lasagna’s too... Twitter is so stupid. Why folks be in other people’s houses like that, just off pics?

I only care if this gentleman is a conservative because William Smith sure is.

I never knew dude was molested. That Jada/mother angle may be accurate, whether intentional or not. And it does seem like he caught feelings which is wild considering the circumstances. Dude is famous himself and could pull hundreds of dimes but he wants a 50+ year old. Random but I always thought him and Kelly Oubre could be brothers.

Its crazy how people keep looking over this or saying it’s not a big deal because it’s a guy.
I think it's cuz nobody is buying the idea that she created a mother/son relationship with him. I think like any older woman that gets with a younger guy she wanted some young meat and he knew that from the jump as well.

That she lied to the public and yall fell for it is another thing.

As for the reverse, I couldn't even name a male celeb that created a father/daughter relationship and we all knew (not counting Woody Allen cuz he literally was the step/adoptive father and he didn't recruit and groom).

I think it's cuz nobody is buying the idea that she created a mother/son relationship with him. I think like any older woman that gets with a younger guy she wanted some young meat and he knew that from the jump as well.

As for the reverse, I couldn't even name a male celeb that created a father/daughter relationship and we all knew (not counting Woody Allen cuz he literally was the step/adoptive father and he didn't recruit and groom).
Don't forget Steven Tyler

Don't forget Steven Tyler

:wow: Never knew about this.

This is Epstein levels of sick.

EDIT

After reading, THE ****!

All of society in the 70s needs to be blamed for that.

How a mother sign over legal guardianship to a rock star cuz he wants her daughter to go on tour with him? How does that get the okay?

Last edited:

Pretty sure when those vacation pics came out, they were saying he was like one of their kids.

We’ll never know what really happened, my point is this is a double standard. He’s of age but he has a whole lot of issues and I’ve heard more outrage about him telling than what she did which is wild to me. She should be catching all kinds of heat.

:wow: Never knew about this.

This is Epstein levels of sick.

EDIT

After reading, THE ****!

All of society in the 70s needs to be blamed for that.

How a mother sign over legal guardianship to a rock star cuz he wants her daughter to go on tour with him? How does that get the okay?
Man that era was wild. Lots of hippie communes and free love and free drugs. Lotta folks dropped outta society to do drugs and live free in the hills.

Back
Top Bottom