August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

NT doesn't agree with her politics so they would call her weak/average.

Nobody, and I mean nobody would deny Stacy Dash was bad :lol:. Regardless of how crazy she is now. That’s just delusion

But anyway, another baddie, Garcelle:

IMG_3283.jpeg

IMG_3282.jpeg

Kinda reminds me of Yara here. Who is currently the baddest woman on the planet. Would an NT Tourney. Hands down.

IMG_3284.jpeg

IMG_3286.jpeg

IMG_3285.jpeg

That white lady sounds manic :lol:. I’m sure Jada meant Clinton. Rikers is the most popular one off top. But the ***** was writing to all his joints in prison, trying to marry them. Shoot, he wrote to Desiree saying he was going to divorce shorty, then was going to get Keisha Morris to bring Desiree up to Clinton :lol:. It’s all in the writings.

IMG_3288.png

IMG_3287.png

And Jada was one of the ones who put together the Temptations video:

And we know Jazmine Guy & Jada was raising money for him too.

IMG_3289.jpeg

IMG_3290.jpeg

Last edited:
Nobody, and I mean nobody would deny Stacy Dash was bad :lol:. Regardless of how crazy she is now. That’s just delusion

IMG_3283.jpeg

IMG_3282.jpeg

Kinda reminds me of Yara here. Who is currently the baddest woman on the planet. Would an NT Tourney. Hands down.

How’s the original going to remind you of the retro?! Don’t disrespect Fancy like that!

Her Playboy Spread :evil::evil::evil:

IMG_3283.jpeg

IMG_3282.jpeg

IMG_3284.jpeg

IMG_3286.jpeg

IMG_3285.jpeg
I feel weird about it because I'm a huge Blackish fan, but she's legitimately the most beautiful person in the world...may be the most beautiful face I've ever seen. The women of the world thank God she doesn't have much of a body, because if she did it'd be a no contest.

I feel weird about it because I'm a huge Blackish fan, but she's legitimately the most beautiful person in the world...may be the most beautiful face I've ever seen. The women of the world thank God she doesn't have much of a body, because if she did it'd be a no contest.

Shorty got it.

Her Mama bad too. Isn’t she Nas’ cousin?

That white lady sounds manic :lol:. I’m sure Jada meant Clinton. Rikers is the most popular one off top. But the ***** was writing to all his joints in prison, trying to marry them. Shoot, he wrote to Desiree saying he was going to divorce shorty, then was going to get Keisha Morris to bring Desiree up to Clinton :lol:. It’s all in the writings.

IMG_3288.png

IMG_3287.png

And Jada was one of the ones who put together the Temptations video:

And we know Jazmine Guy & Jada was raising money for him too.

IMG_3289.jpeg

IMG_3290.jpeg

I hear you the problem is Jada story is all over the place when it comes to Pac. She always said her and Pac never hooked up, recently she saying they didn't have any chemistry aka sexual attraction. I don't see Pac proposing to a girl he ain't smashed yet, when the whole point of getting married in prison is to get them conjugals in.

I hear you the problem is Jada story is all over the place when it comes to Pac. She always said her and Pac never hooked up, recently she saying they didn't have any chemistry aka sexual attraction. I don't see Pac proposing to a girl he ain't smashed yet, when the whole point of getting married in prison is to get them conjugals in.

Pac himself were saying they were “just friends” in public, etc. We all can assume they were probably more than that. Especially if you read the prison letters and the pic she sent Pac, plus what his homies were saying.

From Jada:

If you feel her, something must be real! I only hope the situation making you feel you have to accept anything less than you deserve only cause it’s been there. You and I will never feel any of our partners are worthy of either of us, so it’s not for me for judge, really! I want someone to love you to the fullest! They have to love the man you truly are! She should praise you, adore you, worship you inside and out whether you’re right or wrong, pretty or ugly! You are the sun and the moon and should be treated accordingly!

If it’s true, your heart Will love her beyond the sins of our existence! That’s how you should be loved and that’s how you should be loved back! It’s unconditional!”

Will should’ve read, THAT PART.

All in all, I don’t think that’s really the important part of their relationship. Whatever it was, they had mad love for each other. Jada put $100K on his bail money. Wrote him, visited and sent pics.

Any ***** would be trying to marry that, sitting in a cell :lol:. It’s not hard to imagine at all.

Back
Top Bottom