August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Jada gonna be like

Will finding out Jada was Pac this whole time

giphy - 2023-10-15T205304.285.gif

That white lady sounds manic :lol:. I’m sure Jada meant Clinton. Rikers is the most popular one off top. But the ***** was writing to all his joints in prison, trying to marry them. Shoot, he wrote to Desiree saying he was going to divorce shorty, then was going to get Keisha Morris to bring Desiree up to Clinton :lol:. It’s all in the writings.

IMG_3288.png

IMG_3287.png

And Jada was one of the ones who put together the Temptations video:

And we know Jazmine Guy & Jada was raising money for him too.

IMG_3289.jpeg

IMG_3290.jpeg

Bmore :smh:

This thread turning into the 90s baddies thread. You love to see it.

Side note. My girl was watching this Tubi movie (another Chris Stokes production) 🤦🏾‍♂️ :lol:

And Bobby from Cousin Skeeter/Arnaz from One on One was on there…plus Meagan Goods sister. She looks like her at a glance. But really goes to show you just how bad Meagan Good really is.

This thread turning into the 90s baddies thread. You love to see it.

Side note. My girl was watching this Tubi movie (another Chris Stokes production) 🤦🏾‍♂️ :lol:

And Bobby from Cousin Skeeter/Arnaz from One on One was on there…plus Meagan Goods sister. She looks like her at a glance. But really goes to show you just how bad Meagan Good really is.

Armaz?! The Big Loc?!

Her and Aaliyah was real close

1697433052911.png

1697433340182.png

1697433182185.png

1697433208397.png

Man, it’s crazy how a young Rashida Jones kinda put this together because Pac called out Quincy Jones for only dating WHITE WOMEN :lol:. Pac even helped her with a school project :lol:. Then got Quincy Jones son to produce for Pac

In a twist, Mutulu & Quincy were kicking it, after he was finally freed and right before he passed 2 months ago. I think that is incredible.

This is also surreal

Back
Top Bottom