August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Michael Jai White wife'd one Bellamy's pieces in the movie. Still bad

Gillian-Iliana-Waters-in-How-to-Be-a-Player-1997.jpg

Last edited:
...or.......the gay friend. IJS

What’s up with you, and this? :smh:

I think Will just a family man for real. He love Jada. He love them kids. He’s seems like a good dude.

The **** is embarrassing, to the world (us). Maybe, he at a point in his life, where he don’t really care about what “the world” thinks. I mean, they haven’t been together since 2016, and he’s apparently been hitting other women too.

We don’t know these people. Jada should def chill. But that ain’t in here character apparently. If they happy with it,

Who cares?

I think Will just a family man for real. He love Jada. He love them kids. He’s seems like a good dude.

The **** is embarrassing, to the world (us). Maybe, he at a point in his life, where he don’t really care about what “the world” thinks. I mean, they haven’t been together since 2016, and he’s apparently been hitting other women too.

We don’t know these people. Jada should def chill. But that ain’t in here character apparently. If they happy with it,

Who cares?
First of all, stop acting like him being gay is some kind of negative or I'm framing it as a negative. There's nothing wrong with that. What something is wrong with is continuing to parade yourself around as a straight man, assaulting other men over your fake wife. I used to be the same way, tho. I didn't want to see it, but recently its the only thing that makes sense. I mean, why would a man do this to themselves? Also, you should talk to older black women about it. My mom says she BEEN suspected he was gay. One of my coworkers says she's NEVER seen him as a straight man. I believe the most logical explanation is the most likely explanation. It all adds up to me. Tbh, I'd rather him be gay than the super sayian simp he looking like now.

Who cares?

The person who keeps typing, defending them and finding pics and twitter links :ohwell:

First of all, stop acting like him being gay is some kind of negative or I'm framing it as a negative. There's nothing wrong with that. What something is wrong with is continuing to parade yourself around as a straight man, assaulting other men over your fake wife. I used to be the same way, tho. I didn't want to see it, but recently its the only thing that makes sense. I mean, why would a man do this to themselves? Also, you should talk to older black women about it. My mom says she BEEN suspected he was gay. One of my coworkers says she's NEVER seen him as a straight man. I believe the most logical explanation is the most likely explanation. It all adds up to me. Tbh, I'd rather him be gay than the super sayian simp he looking like now.

I said nothing about him being gay being wrong. YOU did.

Idk why a man, that’s been heterosexual his whole life, has to be gay to you, in some weird way.

You are weird for that. If Will is that, let him tell it. You speculating multiple times in this thread, is weird.

I said nothing about him being gay being wrong. YOU did.

Idk why a man, that’s been heterosexual his whole life, has to be gay to you, in some weird way.

You are weird for that. If Will is that, let him tell it. You speculating multiple times in this thread, is weird.
I literally said, "There's nothing wrong with that." You just quote that, so that aint right and how you gonna play the "who cares" card 23 plays in???? That is a good *** question, tho. With that being said, what EYE think is weird is you coming at me as if my opinion of another man is somehow an affront to you...but, you know, who cares, right?

I literally said, "There's nothing wrong with that." You just quote that, so that aint right and how you gonna play the "who cares" card 23 plays in???? That is a good *** question, tho. With that being said, what EYE think is weird is you coming at me as if my opinion of another man is somehow an affront to you...but, you know, who cares, right?

It’s not an affront.

Why do YOU keep posting about Will Smith being gay? Ask YOURSELF that question.

LOOK IN THE MIRROR. You got some soul searching to do :lol:

Idk why you look at everything as caping or “defending”. Simple perspective.

You’re 50 years old. Please do better

Kid you're almost 40, the old jokes are corny. It shows your lack of self of awareness.

Sort of like how you have the nerve to say who cares and do better while typing up paragraphs and pics researching those two.

You have more words typed and typed spent in here than anyone in this thread. All because Jada Pinkett was born in Baltimore 50 years ago. Very weird how you defend Jada more than she defends her own husband.

I hope she sends you a autographed book for your loyalty.

Kid you're almost 40, the old jokes are corny. It shows your lack of self of awareness.

Sort of like how you have the nerve to say who cares and do better while typing up paragraphs and pics researching those two.

You have more words typed and typed spent in here than anyone in this thread. All because Jada Pinkett was born in Baltimore 50 years ago. Very weird how you defend Jada more than she defends her own husband.

I hope she sends you a autographed book for your loyalty.

I’m 33.

I know it hurts you. Try again 😎

It’s not an affront.

Why do YOU keep posting about Will Smith being gay? Ask YOURSELF that question.

LOOK IN THE MIRROR. You got some soul searching to do :lol:
There you go again....

To answer your question, because, as I've already said, I'd rather him come on out and live his truth than look like he looking now.

Will is gay
And it all good. Fresh Prince still the GOAT TV show, imo.

If thats a joke....

..this a joke. You said that to say what?

We know he is a family man. He’s a father of a family. That makes him a family man. He’s said he loves Jada. He said he loves his Kids. These are real, tangible things. From Will Smith himself,

Not speculation about Will Smith living out his truth as a gay man, because tr1ll tr1ll on Niketalk thinks that’s what’s best for Will Smith, and his “truth”

:rofl:

Will can be all those things you said and gay, but heres some more.

We also know a C tier musician smashed his wife or whatever Jada says they are. We know Will gave him “the blessing”. We know his first role ever, was a gay man. We know the only 2 dudes, on record, Will charged up about his alleged wife was Chris Rock and Tommy Davidson.

IMG_8058.gif

We know he lent his homeboy(and suspect lover) who aint had a role in a decade a millie to keep his house. Idk where they do that at but Ill let that one make it. Will got it. We also know will said..

We also know Will was cool with his, at the time, 13 year old daughter lay in the AND TAKE PICTURES with a 20 year old man. Sounds like some Hollywood alternative lifestyle **** to me. We also know that Magot Robbie was extra comfortable around Will but he didn’t smash, allegedly. We know a lot of things. Zoom out, you can see more.

Back
Top Bottom