Austin Rivers has game

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

OKB nailed it, has the swag of a spoiled, stuck-up rich kid...Which i guess is true and makes sense why he's going to Duke.

So why'd Kyrie Go To Duke Again?!?!?!!?!

OKB nailed it, has the swag of a spoiled, stuck-up rich kid...Which i guess is true and makes sense why he's going to Duke.

Boy I tell you, ain't nothing like justified hate. 
pimp.gif

Glenbrook North rich kid...

scheyereface1.jpg

pimp.gif

scheyereface1.jpg

Why is someone who's been around basketball and had coaching his entire life's shot so ugly? It goes in, but that elbow is way out there.

Why is someone who's been around basketball and had coaching his entire life's shot so ugly? It goes in, but that elbow is way out there.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

"If I had taught him how to shoot, he wouldn't be able to shoot." Doc said. "Austin developed his own little shot and style, and I remember looking at it three years ago and saying, 'It goes in -- I'm not touching it.' "

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/luke_winn/07/02/rivers.notes/index.html#ixzz14eRcRSra

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

"If I had taught him how to shoot, he wouldn't be able to shoot." Doc said. "Austin developed his own little shot and style, and I remember looking at it three years ago and saying, 'It goes in -- I'm not touching it.' "

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/luke_winn/07/02/rivers.notes/index.html#ixzz14eRcRSra

Originally Posted by bijald0331

pimp.gif

scheyereface1.jpg

eek.gif
never seen this pic before! he definitely deserved to be ACC POY more than Vasquez in terms of what he did for the team.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

pimp.gif

scheyereface1.jpg

eek.gif
never seen this pic before! he definitely deserved to be ACC POY more than Vasquez in terms of what he did for the team.

*slap

C'mon G, you're better than that.

*slap

Seth Curry didn't come to Duke to play on the wing.

Add in the fact that the kid is 6'2 w/ avg athleticism, and I see no way he does that.

K is gonna get Austin right, I have no doubts about that. If the kid doesn't wanna buy in, he WILL get benched. Doc Rivers son or not.

If only he had Jeremiah's defensive tenacity/skill to boot.

Add in the fact that the kid is 6'2 w/ avg athleticism, and I see no way he does that.

K is gonna get Austin right, I have no doubts about that. If the kid doesn't wanna buy in, he WILL get benched. Doc Rivers son or not.

Originally Posted by dreClark

reminds me of just how loaded we are in the backcourt for the next 2 years (considering Kyrie stays after this year-which is pretty doubtful after he dominates as our floor general) 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

reminds me of just how loaded we are in the backcourt for the next 2 years (considering Kyrie stays after this year-which is pretty doubtful after he dominates as our floor general) 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I'm not getting hyped on him yet. I wanna see what he'll do in D1, and even then I'll have to wait til his rookie year... so... bye

I'm not getting hyped on him yet. I wanna see what he'll do in D1, and even then I'll have to wait til his rookie year... so... bye

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

*slap

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The good thing about his game is he might need more than 1 year especially cause has no clue how to play point which he is going to have to do if he wants to be successful at the next level.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

*slap

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The good thing about his game is he might need more than 1 year especially cause has no clue how to play point which he is going to have to do if he wants to be successful at the next level.

I don't see Rivers playing the point.  He's going to have to learn to play off the ball in the nba. 

He's going to be a little undersized but if he can adjust to not having the ball in his hands all the time, and learn to play d, he'll be straight. 

There's just no way he can learn to play the 1 on the nba level.

I don't see Rivers playing the point.  He's going to have to learn to play off the ball in the nba. 

He's going to be a little undersized but if he can adjust to not having the ball in his hands all the time, and learn to play d, he'll be straight. 

There's just no way he can learn to play the 1 on the nba level.

His jumpshot is ugly. Has no upper body strength . Dude going to get eat up in the league

His jumpshot is ugly. Has no upper body strength . Dude going to get eat up in the league

Back
Top Bottom