Austin Rivers has game

Why do people keep bringing up his PG ability? He won't be playing the 1 at Duke nor in the league when he gets there. And he has another year before he even gets to Duke...you don't think he's gonna bulk up between now and then?

Only thing I worry about is what will become of Seth and Dawkins PT. Hopefully Seth shows just enough ball handling and decision making skills to slide over and allow K to play a combo of Quinn/Thornton/Curry/Rivers/Dawkins throughout 40 minutes and not have to go with Quinn/Thornton at the 1 and then stick with Curry/Rivers/Dawkins at the 2.

Nolan and Scheyer interchanged and played off each other perfectly last year.

nerd.gif

Quinn Cook and Rivers will be a nice combo. I saw Quinn play AAU this summer and kid can PASS and hit J's when needed. I'm sure Austin is ecstatic that he is coming in with a pass-first PG to distribute to him on the edge.

Quinn Cook and Rivers will be a nice combo. I saw Quinn play AAU this summer and kid can PASS and hit J's when needed. I'm sure Austin is ecstatic that he is coming in with a pass-first PG to distribute to him on the edge.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Quincy Miller though.

For some reason his jumper looks fresh. It's like his arms are too long he doesn't know what to do with them.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Quincy Miller though.

For some reason his jumper looks fresh. It's like his arms are too long he doesn't know what to do with them.

Back
Top Bottom