autistic man sings national anthem vol: theres hope for humanity

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Maybe they should update their leaping to conclusions extention so they can detect it over the Internet next time.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Nobody gets paid homey...
grin.gif

Not even the "real" singers.

Just goes to show u dude has no idea what hes talking about....
Since you obviously didn't see what I did there, I was leaping to conclusions, in a very similar fashion to how the OP leapt to the conclusion that this guy singing gives hope for humanity 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
No you weren''t

But that "bag of lint" joke
roll.gif

It was a nice video

in a very similar fashion to how the OP leapt to the conclusion that this guy singing gives hope for humanity 
laugh.gif
What? He means the crowd helping the guy along the song instead of booing or ridiculing the man for messing up during the anthem gives him hope for humanity. It's not about the guy singing, but the crowd aiding and supporting him through it.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

I work with autistic individuals. Its hard work, but very cool to work with!

Cool video man.

pimp.gif
 My lady works with Autistic and Downs kids and its a struggle everyday. Imagine what its like to be them though... 
pimp.gif
 For great people.

Odie, there is a reason why you only have 29 posts son... WE DONT WANT YOU.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Nobody gets paid homey...
grin.gif

Not even the "real" singers.

Just goes to show u dude has no idea what hes talking about....
Since you obviously didn't see what I did there, I was leaping to conclusions, in a very similar fashion to how the OP leapt to the conclusion that this guy singing gives hope for humanity 
laugh.gif
You sir just made me realize there is no hope for humanity. Have respect for someone that must have worked hard just to memorize the song let alone have the balls to get up in front of a stadium full of people.

Back
Top Bottom