Avatar Movie..Whos going to watch it?

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

GOAT? Epic? Lol.

Other than the visuals, this movie has nothing else to offer. We all know it whether we want to admit it or not.

The large robot knife rests my case.

roll.gif
I was like
eek.gif
you cannot be serious, duke pulled out a robot sized knife. I was like
eyes.gif

Again, movie was OK I want to see it in 3D though.

GOAT? Epic? Lol.

Other than the visuals, this movie has nothing else to offer. We all know it whether we want to admit it or not.

Agreed. The visuals were dope, of course. Plot was ok, but it dragged in some parts. I was getting bored. Protip: blaze before you watch thisfilm.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

GOAT? Epic? Lol.

roll.gif
I was like
eek.gif
eyes.gif

3D was kind of pointless for most of the movie in my opinion. I forgot the movie was in 3D one time until they shot something toward the screenand I almost jumped out my seat.

Originally Posted by GodofWar

Originally Posted by kix4kix

GOAT? Epic? Lol.

roll.gif
I was like
eek.gif
eyes.gif

3D was kind of pointless for most of the movie in my opinion. I forgot the movie was in 3D one time until they shot something toward the screen and I almost jumped out my seat.

Nah, you just got used to watching it in 3D. Pretty much everyone disagrees with you about 3D being pointless.

Right.. But the movie does stand on its own tho.. You can seriously simplify a lot of movies as being repeats of old stories.. Isn't there asaying about there being no original stories? Whatever, watch the movie.. It looks great and the story (unoriginal as it might be) serves it well..

i saw it last night... it was good but i wouldn't see it again.

it goes on forever, but the special effects are amazing if you're into that kind of thing.

Dope Movie! I tried to get tickets three different times before I got a few seats. Selling out for a solid week around my way.

Avatar makes every movie of the past 20 years look stupid.
After seeing it i had to reconsider every movie that i thought was 4 star worthy.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE SONG IS FROM 0:15 - 1:10

loved this song from the trailer.

it's by steve jablonsky and it's called "im lincoln." it's from the island OST

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

yo when this movie ended.. i was ready to watch another 3 hours, no lie.

same, this is less a movie and more an experience

Back
Top Bottom