Avoiding Jumpoffs (Final Update)

Co-worker sent me this text message pic. He wants to keep it how it is while she wants to advance to the next steps.

So I told him to hit her with a "didn't read lol" text and low-and-behold he did.
laugh.gif

She didn't reply back, instead sent him a text talking about there's traffic on the freeway and acting like he didn't send that text
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: Sorry ya'll. Out of my co-worker's request, I have to take the picture down....one of NT Detectives told her about this and now she mad.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

EDIT#2: She says she's getting friended by creepers now 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Still awaiting for official response.

EDIT#3: So I decided not to call out the culprit responsible for linking this thread, however I will give the list of suspects.  Snitching is snitching, what good will it do me to put a name out there. Plus we won't know who it really was since they used his real name and not his NT screenname.

2wbvrl1.png

fwkm15.png

So this is my last update and I'll leave it at this. She knows about this thread and here's proof. I'm not even going to tell you what she wrote for me but you can figure out what she wrote Franco and NT.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ojqcsn.jpg

it was fun while it lasted.

Co-worker sent me this text message pic. He wants to keep it how it is while she wants to advance to the next steps.

So I told him to hit her with a "didn't read lol" text and low-and-behold he did.
laugh.gif

She didn't reply back, instead sent him a text talking about there's traffic on the freeway and acting like he didn't send that text
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: Sorry ya'll. Out of my co-worker's request, I have to take the picture down....one of NT Detectives told her about this and now she mad.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

EDIT#2: She says she's getting friended by creepers now 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Still awaiting for official response.

EDIT#3: So I decided not to call out the culprit responsible for linking this thread, however I will give the list of suspects.  Snitching is snitching, what good will it do me to put a name out there. Plus we won't know who it really was since they used his real name and not his NT screenname.

2wbvrl1.png

fwkm15.png

So this is my last update and I'll leave it at this. She knows about this thread and here's proof. I'm not even going to tell you what she wrote for me but you can figure out what she wrote Franco and NT.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ojqcsn.jpg

it was fun while it lasted.

DUDE you must be the biggest PIMP/PLAYA/HUSTLA on NT cuz ur jumpoff is soooo hot!!!! Dang you must have a lot of game bro!! You're awesome!!!

DUDE you must be the biggest PIMP/PLAYA/HUSTLA on NT cuz ur jumpoff is soooo hot!!!! Dang you must have a lot of game bro!! You're awesome!!!

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

indifferent.gif
 thats not his

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[/color]

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

indifferent.gif
 thats not his

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[/color]

laugh.gif
 @ TLDR...

And how is she a jump if he took her on a date to Disneyland? Am I missing something?

To avoid the drama, tell him to keep his distance from her... but stay in contact with her enough to keep his options open (smashing with no strings attached)...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 @ the pic

Back
Top Bottom