Aware me of this #selfiegame :rollin

Sorry but this one even makes less sense.

Why are there, supposedly, two doors on the same hinge?

The situation is even more implausible if you consider the depth of most inside doors.

:lol:

View media item 725285

Except that there's clearly a wall behind that second door (not the one with the red figure drawn on top). Look closely. See the triangle; the inside of the triangle is the back wall.

View media item 725384

Thus, there's absolutely no way, no where, and no space for that second door to swing open to the outside as you've drawn it in your diagram. Which is to say, then, that the second door can only open into the room, which brings us back to square one.

:rofl: @ antigen

tumblr_myug8oyLP91s3fp3to7_500.jpg

I'm an 80's baby and this stuff is funny to me. It's only funny because selfies exist. The fact that people take hundreds of pictures of themselves every day of the year to post on social media to get praise from strangers for their outfit or whatever reason is kind of ridiculous.

If the Chappelle Show were still on, I could see this being a sketch. Donnell and Charlie could be having a selfie battle and you could see them dragging ovens and refrigerators into their bathroom to one up each other. I laughed when I saw some of these. Especially when that one guy took a selfie through the window of someone else's bathroom. Like he just saw an open bathroom window and popped his head in to take a selfie in someone else's bathroom through their window. :lol:

Wow this is soo wack. Not even funny at all. This is like some dumb kid ****.

It's funnier when people take selfie's when their doing random dumb **** by accident....this is just trying to hard.

The grandma one and the big tittay small tittay one :x

This is what I get for searching the hashtag :smh:

Back
Top Bottom