Axe Throwing Bars

Would you attend Axe Throwing Bars

• Yes

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters
Would you attend an Axe Throwing Bar with friends? if No please explain why

this topic of discussion has been brought up in Fool Wildin thread due to the recent Viral Video on the girl who threw one and had it bounce back almost hitting her.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/woman-dodges-flying-ax-in-viral-video (video of it)

“I think in the past year alone, all of our guests have thrown over 15 million axes, so to say it’s literally a one-in-a-million throw, it’s more like a one-in-fifteen-million throw," said Mario Zelaya, a representative for Bad Axe, who compared the incident to a freak accident that a runner or a bowler might suffer.

Not many in the Fools Wildin thread are willing to step out of their comfort zone and participate due to the "Drinking" along with throwing Axes.

My question to yall would be.. Are you willing to give it a try or is this something that ain't up your alley ?

It has become one of the biggest fads in the states and people continue to love it

Foxnews!!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??
6B47EDE6-A7AD-403E-B829-0EDA37FB9730.gif

I did it for a corporate event once. It was fun but I would say I am in no rush to go back.

I was never worried about getting hurt because of the axes. Be smart and don’t do stupid **** and you will be fine. As far as drinking goes I didn’t when I was there. You could if you wanted to but I chose not to. If drinking is involved then be smart. Don’t be pounding mixed drinks and shots and then try to throw an axe. That is a recipe for disaster.

Once you pick up how to throw the axe it is actually pretty easy. I had never done it before but after two or three tosses and general advice from the people that worked their I could locate, throw and hit targets pretty regularly.

I thought the body spray company made a diss record to old spice
LOL dead

just trying to get a topic of debate going

as some would say they think its ONLY a white people thing but im saying its for all Races. Some might disagree which is fine but all i ask is to step out the comfort zone once in awhile

Oh naw I see nothing wrong with it and it actually looks fun. You can only hit the batting cages so many times. Think I may have seen this on Vice before, axes are cool but I would like something with swords

:rofl: at these ads

But nah. Beer arcades are flames but throwing axes? Bunch of sweaty drunk dudes with killing weapons? Count me out b

nah, i'd rather do what that one millionaire wants to do with a real life battle royale with air soft

nah, i'd rather do what that one millionaire wants to do with a real life battle royale with air soft

i mean **** who wouldnt ? private island 100 people 25 teams of 4

would be so awesome.. A Youtuber Mr Beast actually ran an Air Soft gun BR where you had to shoot the players Ballons out with BB guns sorta on a Paint ball field but waaay bigger.. Such an awesome idea that im sure some can make a killing off of

i would never pay to go to a place to throw axes into a wall, however, i would have fun throwing axes into a tree for a few minutes in my backyard. i dont get the point of paying to do something i can do in my backyard for free.

Back
Top Bottom