Axe Throwing Bars

Would you attend Axe Throwing Bars

• Yes

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters
Inb4nobecauseimblackandweonlysupposedtodosterotypicalblackpeoplestuff.

I mean the idea doesn’t excite me, but I’d go depending on who all is going. Shoot friends + alcohol will make anything fun.

Maybe, sans the booze part.

It's like going to a shooting range while everyone is sipping. No thanks. Poor decisions are made once the liquor starts flowing. I don't want guns and axes present during said poor decisions.

They opened one of these spots in my area. Kinda want to check it out.

Last edited:
I wouldn't, drunk people and axes? they got a ton of em around here but been open for a long time. they even got the hay at the bottom so that bounce back in the viral video wouldn't happen

but I wouldn't trust myself drinking and throwing an axe either... so yea

Bruh if you get hurt or hurt someone throwing axes, it wasn't the alcohol...

i mean **** who wouldnt ? private island 100 people 25 teams of 4

would be so awesome.. A Youtuber Mr Beast actually ran an Air Soft gun BR where you had to shoot the players Ballons out with BB guns sorta on a Paint ball field but waaay bigger.. Such an awesome idea that im sure some can make a killing off of
hopefully the right company comes along and it doesnt fyre fest

No, I mean this is something you do when you’re blazed in the woods with your bros.

I’ll leave this to the ig lumberjacks and their pristine jeeps with mud tires and light bars.

Btw you can shoot and drink at many sporting clay places. :lol:

Btw you can shoot and drink at many sporting clay places. :lol:

See you at the gun range.
Word to jayson Williams limo driver.
6DD58D45-4967-4277-8ABA-7382AC62E57B.gif

Waiving an Axe, screaming king of the north, with a jug of Samuel Adam's, sounds like a good time

Meh, they are usually filled with people who have been drinking around guns their whole life. :lol:

I’ve never seen anything sketchy. I have seen a ton of dumb stuff at gun ranges though. You get the 40 year old that’s never handled a gun in his life in there wilding. I don’t do indoor gun ranges anymore.

My opinion is dont knock it until you have tried it.

I can see how it may be fun. People drink whenever they go hunting/fishing all the time and your dealing with fire arms, a boat, hooks, etc.

They opened a spot round close to where I live. I do plan on checking it out soon

I'd rather chop wood with that bad boy. You can actually increase your testosterone levels through this very act alone. That's why the pinnacle of alpha male excellence was none other than Paul Bunyan, who was created to indoctrinate us from a young age. But y'all probably sitting on bean bags and posting in Chick-fil-A threads.

Its only a matter of time some dumb ***, wild out and cause a injury, all I'm saying. People are stupid, point blank period, so to do this , I feel is a huge liability especially when a person senses are impaired. That's all. Like I said to each it's own, but if **** goes south. I ain't trying to hear no sob story You knew what you was getting yourself into.

I was interested in this place around my way, then I saw the prices. Too expensive. You can only legally drink 2 beers. I’m good.

Inb4nobecauseimblackandweonlysupposedtodosterotypicalblackpeoplestuff.

I mean the idea doesn’t excite me, but I’d go depending on who all is going. Shoot friends + alcohol will make anything fun.

It's not even about being black..

You're right that doing anything with your friends drunk is fun though, but getting drunk and throwing axes gotta be near the bottom of that list. El grande trash

Exactly being under the influence with your friends is the easiest way to have fun. Everything is fun...

****, we used to blaze a blunt hike around in the woods and so all sorts of crazy ****. One time we found a beaver that chopped a tree down on his tail and we saved him. :rofl:

Actually go outside instead of paying money to pretend.

68C38F02-B375-4654-88E1-7E2AB0B78A07.jpeg

Not many in the Fools Wildin thread are willing to step out of their comfort zone and participate due
to the "Drinking" along with throwing Axes.

To be honest, I don't think the majority of NTers leave there homes much.

Went a couple of weekends ago. Had a blast, but that's primarily due to the company.

If you enjoy going out to grab drinks with friends, this is the same thing just a with a slight twist. It was a nice change of pace, and it was pretty cathartic.

Back
Top Bottom