AYOOO. NEW PICK UP.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Chowder, ay? I like Chowder.

Haha I was thinkin the same thing. My cousin told me to name him that. After the cartoon network show. Chowder the chefs apprentice is a G.

Right on with all the help with the names though.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by keepitgully

^^ Got'm for 650.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
there are free dogs dying at the pound right now
guess they aren't cute enough for you to save up for?
eyes.gif

Agreed.

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

You guys keep frowning on the price he paid but for that breed and pure bred that is a deal.
pure breeds???
laugh.gif

im all about pound dogs and saving lives... not giving extra income to breeders.

i agree thunder.. people pay for how cute the puppies are yet they all change colors and shapes as adults.. my dog had spots of black in her as a puppy and nowshes much whiter.. almost a totally different dog. that thing gets more attention and love and affection from strangers by how beautiful she is. of course apound puppy

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

You guys keep frowning on the price he paid but for that breed and pure bred that is a deal.
pure breeds???
laugh.gif

im all about pound dogs and saving lives... not giving extra income to breeders

That's your choice and no one is knocking it but some people want purebreds as they get dogs for specific looks. Increasing dog pop. at the pound isbecause of poor pet responsibility. That doesn't obligate the world to go to the pound and get one of these pets. I've been there and done that butthis time my wife wanted a specific type of dog. Sorry ...

Back
Top Bottom