AYOOO. NEW PICK UP.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I'd call your dog "Lunch"
laugh.gif

But on the real i say wavy or smalls or tiny.

You really paid $650 for that dog??

It's cute and all, but wow. I think I paid $250 for my purebred Black lab, that's AKC cert, papers and from champion bloodline.

My aunt has had a couple of yorkies, and they are pretty good dogs. Pry one of the few small dogs that I'd ever consider owning.

Yo on the real I'd like to have a small dog like that.... I've never been a fan of big !** dogs, they make too much of a mess and I ain't reallywith that. Plus chicks like small dogs like that.... but $650?! That's out! I can't do it.

I picked up a yorkie for my ex about a year ago for x-mas. It was a great dog but the thing thing died in less then a year....
tired.gif

Really random name: Carver
laugh.gif

Reminds me of how my Yorkie looked when we got him. He used to be like that; almost all black. Now he's grey with some more brown. They change prettyquick.

looks like the dog my pit tried to eat this morning when i was walking him, little shhh came outta no where, had to hold him back tight....
laugh.gif

i love big dogs!

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

You guys keep frowning on the price he paid but for that breed and pure bred that is a deal.
Yep, pure breed Yorkies are usually a lot more expensive. I got mine for around 400ish but that was because the vet is a family friend.

I think Samoa is a funny name, I'd go with that. Make sure to raise him up around people so he becomes social, my Yorkie is EXTREMELY territorial.

Back
Top Bottom