AZ. Representative shot among others

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

no racism, but I bet it's a Hispanic person.
Why would you make that assumption?

She was a Democrat - a moderate one in a state where far right extremism is considered normal. Do you know about the Tea Party? Do you know about the watchlist of Democrats they put out, which included this woman?

So, for you to assume it was a Hispanic person - it speaks a lot to your own biases as well as your lack of political understanding.

I don't know man, there were a bunch of other victims beside this woman as well.

What did this, according to you, Hispanic gunman have against them?
100% agree with sirius

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Why would you make that assumption?

She was a Democrat - a moderate one in a state where far right extremism is considered normal. Do you know about the Tea Party? Do you know about the watchlist of Democrats they put out, which included this woman?

So, for you to assume it was a Hispanic person - it speaks a lot to your own biases as well as your lack of political understanding.

I don't know man, there were a bunch of other victims beside this woman as well.

What did this, according to you, Hispanic gunman have against them?
100% agree with sirius

About a mile away from me out here too... 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

When do you EVER hear of Hispanics going on killing sprees? What led you to believe this? I'm black if it even matters

I understand why he said it, even if the comment had no basis. Seems like mexican immigrants or mexican americans in general have been catching hell in Arizona lately.

With that said, RIP. Still a very sad situation.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

When do you EVER hear of Hispanics going on killing sprees? What led you to believe this? I'm black if it even matters

I understand why he said it, even if the comment had no basis. Seems like mexican immigrants or mexican americans in general have been catching hell in Arizona lately.

With that said, RIP. Still a very sad situation.

ignore the idiot NTer and his post

this situation is terrible, stay focused on that

I'm really wanting to find out details of this event

ignore the idiot NTer and his post

this situation is terrible, stay focused on that

I'm really wanting to find out details of this event

I was thinking rap AZ the whole time, like I dont get this? til I got to the last sentence

I was thinking rap AZ the whole time, like I dont get this? til I got to the last sentence

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

roll.gif

I had to go back and read the first post to see how you mixed them up

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

roll.gif

I had to go back and read the first post to see how you mixed them up

Interesting that we have all these explosive packages and this happen within the same weekend. 

Interesting that we have all these explosive packages and this happen within the same weekend. 

Back
Top Bottom