Azealia Banks on Wildin out vol. in her feelings

It’s madddddd people like her out there who have seemingly clever comebacks and jabs online/on social social media, but look funny in the light when it’s time to come off the muscle with the jokes in person. There’s no backspace button in real life for people like her to rely on. Shorty needs a keyboard in front of her to get her shots off.

How you go on Wild’nOut and get offended? :lol:

Aint watch the show in a long *** time but I heard about this on NT and got curious, I would say I'm surprised Nick Cannon released this but with all the talk around it make sense to. Saw this **** and thought it was odd, she was clearly uncomfortable the majority time. Also for a chick who argues through the media so damn much she seems socially awkward. Surprised she didn't just attack the one dude in the red, no idea why she even agreed to do it

Last edited:
:lol: I don’t think she understood the concept of the game

She turned the petty up to 11.
If i was her I'd claim 4d chess.
She was right about the jokes sucking tho.
The funniest part was when she said homie lived in a stick house.
Cooked that fool

The more interesting story is how she got tangled up with Elon Musk and Grimes.

That B is like roaches.

How you ugly and can’t take a joke. You supposed to be the most Teflon broad on the block. Either that or you fresh as hell. Azalea been corny. What’s more shocking is that Wild N Out doesn’t do sensitivity training.

And get Musk the **** outta here. He been a weirdo.

Aint watch the show in a long *** time but I heard about this on NT and got curious, I would say I'm surprised Nick Cannon released this but with all the talk around it make sense to. Saw this **** and thought it was odd, she was clearly uncomfortable the majority time. Also for a chick who argues through the media so damn much she seems socially awkward. Supervised she didn't just attack the one dude in the red, no idea why she even agreed to do it
Not a surprise someone who argues is famous through social media is awkward in real life

This show is usually garbage, but that was funny. Why would you even be in the show when you can't even take light punishment?! It reminds of when Michael Scott got roasted in "The Office".

And for the record, Javele McGee got it worst on the same episode and he took it like a champ.

DC (dude in the red that she was going at) ****ed up

Nick ****ed up (For bringing her *** there)

Elon ****ed up (For being out of his element while letting *****es in on his business)

End of the story. This chick has a mental disorder and refuses to get diagnosed. She may end up offing her self but i could careless

DC (dude in the red that she was going at) ****ed up

Nick ****ed up (For bringing her *** there)

Elon ****ed up (For being out of his element while letting *****es in on his business)

End of the story. This chick has a mental disorder and refuses to get diagnosed. She may end up offing her self but i could careless

How did DC mess up?
She couldn't handle the heat and then got personal for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom