B GRADES........how bad are they

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

same as A grades these days
true. true

but i'm a sucker for JB anyway...i still can't say no
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Where are all you guys finding Orlando 7 B's at ? ? ? ? I'm a somewhat experienced hunter and I've come up empty-handed with these thus far.... PM me bros I need those

nerd.gif

EDIT: B's also occur from being incomplete....
wink.gif
They hit a few months back. I got mine from South Chi, both pairs of 7s.

South Chi MAY have some. Give them a call, can't hurt.

Price on them sucked if you weren't physically at the outlet. I heard they went down on price though.

^ I just scored the last pair from a spot size 11 for $59.97 ^

happy.gif
thanks for bringin them bacc to my attention
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

^ I just scored the last pair from a spot size 11 for $59.97 ^

happy.gif
thanks for bringin them bacc to my attention
wink.gif
Yeah that's the price I got the Orlandos for.

I got the other colorway for a little over $70 !%% though, so not a bad deal.

Still doesn't beat the CDP Xs for $50.00
pimp.gif
, before NIKE went high on their B-Grade prices
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

easy...

u think of the quality of A-grade (the ones that were on shelves @ footlocker etc).... were these A-grades good quality? ...
roll.gif

now think of an even worse quality ....

Originally Posted by dieTOlive

that didn't asnwer my question. those look like fakes. the "net" is filled with fake air jordans. do some homework before saving pics on ur computer. that's it for me. have a great night, NT.
roll.gif

U MUST BE HAVING A MIDOL MOMENT, RELAX BRO

thanks for this thread Bro because I was gunna buy some B grade oly 6's and was a little worried about it.

^ Lets hope so. Chi X's are my babies.

B-Grades, it depends on the shoe. Im hesitant on buying B Grades over the internet. Definitely wana try em on 1st at least.

pimp.gif
Bgrades are fine,dude.  In fact, I think Jordan Brand isn't even checking for Bgrades on hot items like SpaceJams.  I purchased many retro XIII FLINTS at NikeFactoryStore several years ago, as well as XX STEALTH, and you really can't tell the difference AT ALL.

Originally Posted by dejahnw

thanks for this thread Bro because I was gunna buy some B grade oly 6's and was a little worried about it.

^cool. where from? nike factory store? i just went looking for some last weekend with no luck.

most b-grades are prob legit. But, nothing worse than expecting A-grade or release product and receiving b-grades. The classic ebay seller: Brand new w/out box but other JB box will be provided...

Always gotta get a good look at the size tags to confirm.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

most b-grades are prob legit. But, nothing worse than expecting A-grade or release product and receiving b-grades. The classic ebay seller: Brand new w/out box but other JB box will be provided...

Always gotta get a good look at the size tags to confirm.

the good ol "okey doke"

keeping in mind that b grades often have the most minimal damage a shoe can have, e.g. one scratch, slightly shoe being uneven in terms of the material depending what shoes they are, B brades cant be that bad at times. but then again i dont even own a pair of B's

Back
Top Bottom