B GRADES........how bad are they

the difference from B-Grades and Retail Shoes..

-Price, Manufacturers consider B-Grades as "bonus", sell it for a low low price and still make profit.
-wrong shoe size as labeled on the tag.
-misprint label, ex. wrong C/W code on the shoes (001 code but you have a blue/red/white C/W)
-excess warehouse inventory
-Manufacturers do not stamp "B-Grades" on boxes or tags it's under the insoles.
-Minor Flaws, crumpled leather, excess glue, yellowing on soles, shorter or wrong laces, extra lace holes, different materials, and the lists go on.
-B-Grades aren't just sold on outlets also on small shoe stores, small towns, and far reach countries.
-"samples" are considered "b-grades", sample shoes aren't suppose to be sold! chances are if you own sample shoes these are smuggled out of the factory.

there's a lot of differences we can go on, but in the end it doesn't matter as long as your comfy and don't get hurt your OK 

Originally Posted by enyouartist

pimp.gif
Bgrades are fine,dude.  In fact, I think Jordan Brand isn't even checking for Bgrades on hot items like SpaceJams.  I purchased many retro XIII FLINTS at NikeFactoryStore several years ago, as well as XX STEALTH, and you really can't tell the difference AT ALL.

^^^^^^ flints at oulet u are lucky did they have 1 pair or mutiple pairs?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

same as A grades these days
So true, but i have seen a really bad pair of B-grades on a pair of bred 11s where the white rubber midsole looked deformed
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dwilliams 8

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

same as A grades these days
So true, but i have seen a really bad pair of B-grades on a pair of bred 11s where the white rubber midsole looked deformed
sick.gif

Very Very True. Wore My FLIP III for the First time today and they Cracked Horribly
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

God JB quality is bad.... There are strides(Not by Much
tired.gif
) being taken to fix it though if the SJ was any indication

garbage
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

I have picked up a few b grades, CDP 11, 12, 7 and a few air maxes......they are all fine.....you cant even tell the difference.......

but I have heard horror stories....

These days there is basically no difference when you compare B grades to A grades. B grades won't damage your feet or anything like that and they look pretty much the same, just for a better price. Ill rock b grades, i dont mind at all

Like everyone has stated....they are literally just as good... its just what the factory sees as FACTORY DEFECT or BLEMISH, they put in orange nike boxes and ship them out to outlets....just wish the outlets down here would get some.....

Originally Posted by STAYFRESH

my homie got b grade dmp 11 that are like his grails he would always give me this quality over quanity crap every time i bought shoes then i found out his where b grade clowned his ##% i could never purposely by b grade shoes and cliam them as my best homie fakin the funk btw got 2 pair dmp 11 not b grade just to show him whats up and whats real

go back to iss, post on iss, and never log on to niketalk again.  you sound like a clown

b grades bought from the outlet are 99.9 percent the same as the ones in retail stores
i have purchased so many different b grades throughout the years
jordan xvii
jordan vii olympic
jordan viii playoff and aqua
jordan v
u name it
all of them are perfect
nothing to worry about b grades from outlets

now early release b grades is something to be careful and wary of

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

-"samples" are considered "b-grades", sample shoes aren't suppose to be sold! chances are if you own sample shoes these are smuggled out of the factory.
wrong. nike outlets sell samples

I own may B Grades, and they are just fine. I have pairs of A grade and B grade, and when compared side by side, it's sad to say some of the B Grades are better than the A Grades. The only real difference is the big B they write on the tongue. Wish they didn't do that. But for the price, you can't beat B Grades.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by STAYFRESH

my homie got b grade dmp 11 that are like his grails he would always give me this quality over quanity crap every time i bought shoes then i found out his where b grade clowned his ##% i could never purposely by b grade shoes and cliam them as my best homie fakin the funk btw got 2 pair dmp 11 not b grade just to show him whats up and whats real

go back to iss, post on iss, and never log on to niketalk again.  you sound like a clown

sownedSoned & owned all @ once.......

I think it depends on the shoe.

Some shoes you can easily spot the differences and some you can not.. 

But, still I hate the feeling/knowing that I have a pair of shoes that is not a A-Grade.. its all psychological for me..
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

where can i find b-grades in the dmv because ive been to my local nike factory and they just suck.

Back
Top Bottom