Baby mama drama FTL SMFH.....long read

One of my biggest fears, right up there with birds is getting a woman I don't deem worthy pregnant. There are very few situations where I would consider suicide and this is one of them.

One of my biggest fears, right up there with birds is getting a woman I don't deem worthy pregnant. There are very few situations where I would consider suicide and this is one of them.

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

off the wiki page
In another incident, he took a lock from his holding cell and threw it at a bailiff, but missed and accidentally hit his mother instead
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so anyone who is  familiar with child custody, giving my situation will i be able to get full custody? or at least joint?

so anyone who is  familiar with child custody, giving my situation will i be able to get full custody? or at least joint?

This entire situation is
30t6p3b.gif
which is why I try to put my young dudes on about smashing these various broads raw diggs...

Not a good look at all...

And wit you having the cops called on you for dv, best bet is you get supervised visitation...

This entire situation is
30t6p3b.gif
which is why I try to put my young dudes on about smashing these various broads raw diggs...

Not a good look at all...

And wit you having the cops called on you for dv, best bet is you get supervised visitation...

You actually should go for full custody. It sounds like she is unstable. I would suggest you get an attorney.

Keep your head up! We all make mistakes by dealing with the wrong woman...it's happened millions of times before you and will go on after you. Just do your best to be in your son's life at all times, not just the weekends if possible.

You actually should go for full custody. It sounds like she is unstable. I would suggest you get an attorney.

Keep your head up! We all make mistakes by dealing with the wrong woman...it's happened millions of times before you and will go on after you. Just do your best to be in your son's life at all times, not just the weekends if possible.

Originally Posted by cool greyyy

you put your hands on her which is noted, everything you say is just talk in the judges eyes whether it's right or wrong...joint at best 

Originally Posted by cool greyyy

you put your hands on her which is noted, everything you say is just talk in the judges eyes whether it's right or wrong...joint at best 

put yourself in anger management if the court already didn't make you take it...

stop smoking & drinking but dont tell her...get your money up...document everything you pay for & every time she doesn't let you have your son

when you go for custody bring it up if she smokes...then have the courts test her...she won't see it coming & you'll be clean...you'll have your anger management papers and all the other stuff...

put yourself in anger management if the court already didn't make you take it...

stop smoking & drinking but dont tell her...get your money up...document everything you pay for & every time she doesn't let you have your son

when you go for custody bring it up if she smokes...then have the courts test her...she won't see it coming & you'll be clean...you'll have your anger management papers and all the other stuff...

Back
Top Bottom