Baby mama drama FTL SMFH.....long read

2ep4yhj.jpg

laugh.gif
%+$@*@ steppops was wild! my whole thought process coming into this thread got sidetracked now.  With a record like that yeah, he can be judged without knowing him.

laugh.gif
%+$@*@ steppops was wild! my whole thought process coming into this thread got sidetracked now.  With a record like that yeah, he can be judged without knowing him.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

put yourself in anger management if the court already didn't make you take it...

stop smoking & drinking but dont tell her...get your money up...document everything you pay for & every time she doesn't let you have your son

when you go for custody bring it up if she smokes...then have the courts test her...she won't see it coming & you'll be clean...you'll have your anger management papers and all the other stuff...
this right here. Oh and get rid of your facebook or de-friend her and all your mutual friends if you haven't already.

put yourself in anger management if the court already didn't make you take it...

stop smoking & drinking but dont tell her...get your money up...document everything you pay for & every time she doesn't let you have your son

when you go for custody bring it up if she smokes...then have the courts test her...she won't see it coming & you'll be clean...you'll have your anger management papers and all the other stuff...
this right here. Oh and get rid of your facebook or de-friend her and all your mutual friends if you haven't already.

Lets form Team #IHATEMYBABYMOMMA - when kids are involved things get nasty

You wont be the first or the last person to go thru this - neither is your kid

All you can do is make some money for your kids future - forget the Babymomma - dont answer her calls or communicate at all - she will go crazy and you will be able to see your kid

Get on your grind and dont go buying sneakers, clothes or jewelery

Lets form Team #IHATEMYBABYMOMMA - when kids are involved things get nasty

You wont be the first or the last person to go thru this - neither is your kid

All you can do is make some money for your kids future - forget the Babymomma - dont answer her calls or communicate at all - she will go crazy and you will be able to see your kid

Get on your grind and dont go buying sneakers, clothes or jewelery

Crazy filipino broads are realllyyyy cray cray...hell even normal ones are at least a little bit. I would know because I've seen some of the !@*! my friend puts her boyfriends through, lol

Crazy filipino broads are realllyyyy cray cray...hell even normal ones are at least a little bit. I would know because I've seen some of the !@*! my friend puts her boyfriends through, lol

ALL OF THIS..keep your head up man.

ALL OF THIS..keep your head up man.

Back
Top Bottom