Bachelor Pad.

Took care of another minor house project. My Stairs!

been peeping yall ideas i just bought a brand new house so everything in it is new and standard from lennar been trying to figure out idea on projects all i did so far other than furnishing it was paint my dining room.

I think my next project will be a back splash in my kitchen.

I have wooden floors in my apartment... With my furniture, it slides easily on the floor

What can I buy to prevent my sofa and kitchen table from moving?

I have wooden floors in my apartment... With my furniture, it slides easily on the floor

You got ghosts bruh, lol? But naw, hit up the dollar store or target/Walmart and look for these things called dura-grips or anything of the sort. Basically they're little pads you stick on the bottom of each furniture leg/arm. Had the same issue with my bar stools.

You got ghosts bruh, lol? But naw, hit up the dollar store or target/Walmart and look for these things called dura-grips or anything of the sort. Basically they're little pads you stick on the bottom of each furniture leg/arm. Had the same issue with my bar stools.

:lol: :lol:

Seems like it, the sofa moves a lot more... Guess it's from when we sit

Will look into the Dura Grip... Thanks

Amazon product ASIN B000QY7VWA
Got those things for my bed because when I was tearing **** up the bed would end up clear across the room and I'd get noise complaint letters. They work well, dunno if they have versions for other furniture or if this works fine.

Getting rid of my West Elm Peggy sofa, those buttons are uncomfortable and WE is letting me swap it out thankfully :smokin

May go with the Hamilton in a blue fabric (need to continue with the mid century look)

Getting rid of my West Elm Peggy sofa, those buttons are uncomfortable and WE is letting me swap it out thankfully :smokin

May go with the Hamilton in a blue fabric (need to continue with the mid century look)

L

I have the Hamilton in salt and pepper fabric . Nice selection wanted blue tweed but didn't feel like waiting on it.

L

I have the Hamilton in salt and pepper fabric . Nice selection wanted blue tweed but didn't feel like waiting on it.

Same debate I'm currently having, since the salt/pepper is available immediately :lol: Would prefer a lighter shade however

Any photos of your setup with the Hamilton?

Last edited:
Same debate I'm currently having, since the salt/pepper is available immediately :lol: Would prefer a lighter shade however

Any photos of your setup with the Hamilton?

Not the best pic but I have some leather swatches from restoration hardware on the sofa

Dumb question, but are RH sofas worth the ticket? I'm eyeing something like this, either in linen or velvet...

Dumb question, but are RH sofas worth the ticket? I'm eyeing something like this, either in linen or velvet...

Hmm the leather sofas are to me . There's also they're member thing now where you save 25% off the ticket .
I still got to scratch some things off the list the sales woman picked out for me .

Back
Top Bottom