Bachelor Pad.

Anyone into Lighting and can help me?

The ceiling in my living room only has one fixture, i would like to add more lighting but I put up crown moulding around the whole living room... Whether its recessed lighting or whatever

Any ideas on easiest way to add lighting?

Screenshot (38).png
tumblr_mfz6ycjPQy1s0ixibo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m5zduw8Qj21qzp6iio1_500.jpg

Anyone into Lighting and can help me?

The ceiling in my living room only has one fixture, i would like to add more lighting but I put up crown moulding around the whole living room... Whether its recessed lighting or whatever

Any ideas on easiest way to add lighting?

All you need to do to add recessed lighting is cut the ceiling holes and they go right in. If you want them on the same switch as your current light just run wire off the current light. If you want a separate switch then run a splice from the main coming into your current box to a new light switch then wire the lights off that switch. Obviously for this to be easy it requires you to have some attic space to work in above the room.

Redid the master bedroom. I hand made the curtains, rebuilt the bed, reupholstered the chair and bench and did that painting above the bed.
Before:
IMG_1998.JPG

After:
IMG_2070.JPG

IMG_2076.JPG

IMG_2077.JPG

I will swap out that tall dresser for a long 9 drawer dresser. Also add an areas rug and more art once the new flooring is put in.

Attachments

• IMG_2070.JPG
    IMG_2070.JPG
    213.3 KB · Views: 17
To all my NT Fam who is looking to upgrade to a new Mattress holla at me.

Can get you any inventory from MattressFirm.com, 15% off the current sale price + FREE ADJUSTABLE BASE with any purchase $500 or more until 11/27 Delivery to all 50 states.

Buying an apartment in Texas Houston or Richmond Texas. If anyone got some reliiable info help me out. My monthl budget for rent is $850 or less.

Is this hard to do? Considering doing this to avoid having my daughter touch the tv.

Not really if know what your doing, and you have good handy man skills. If not just get a local tool man/real handy man to do the job. Don't wanna bust any holes in the wall and if don't install it properly. Your TV will drop to the floor from the stress of the poor installation.

Man, just broke up with my girl. Looking like I will be paying nearly 1500 a month now for my own spot. smh...

What is that? :lol: My girl and I were comfortable splitting the $400 per person for the one we bought. Not looking to spend over $1K on a t.v. right now.
All good. But the picture quality on the current model (xbr55x900e) is way better. That 55” TCL that’s around $400 is supposed to have a good picture for the money.

All good. But the picture quality on the current model (xbr55x900e) is way better. That 55” TCL that’s around $400 is supposed to have a good picture for the money.

Hmm I'll have to check it out to compare. The Best Buy employee showed us the difference between the 720 series and the 800 that we got, and it was wild :wow: .

We'll have to decide to mount or not tho.

minus28 minus28 do ya recommend mounting a t.v. that size? We bought a nice t.v. stand so just using that is an option too. But if we mount, we'll just us the stand for pictures and storage purposes.

Depends on your space. I have a tv stand because I have a crap load of game systems, DTV box, receiver, etc. I find it’s easier for me.

I mounted both my tvs (65/50) and my moms 75 inch.
I love the way they look. Mounted tvs>>>>>

Im still a vizio guy. Seems to be the honda accord of tvs. Decent picture and I cant really tell the difference.

Might be mounting out tv in the new house but im not sure how it is to live with it.

If you guys have a Harbor Freights around, that's where I got both my mounts for around $25.

Back
Top Bottom