Bachelor Pad.

If it's in your living room, absolutely get a sound bar. Best move I made with my 65" in my living room. Thinking about getting a much smaller one for my 50" TV in my bedroom (bedroom is pretty big, so the 50" TV actually works well with the space).

If it's in your living room, absolutely get a sound bar. Best move I made with my 65" in my living room. Thinking about getting a much smaller one for my 50" TV in my bedroom (bedroom is pretty big, so the 50" TV actually works well with the space).
Soundbar has lag due to bluetooth is my one concern?

Looking to not just use for movies, but for sports as well, is that a good option?

I only use Sony TVs and their speakers are amazing
Can back this up. Sony uses the android platform which essentially turns your tv into a giant android phone. Which means you can add apps. I’ve got three free movies apps downloaded directly to my phone. Took all of 5 minutes to do

I use a Samsung soundbar for my Samsung tv. Has Bluetooth capability but I only use BT for music. Optical cable plugs directly into the tv for sound output, no lag

Im still a vizio guy. Seems to be the honda accord of tvs. Decent picture and I cant really tell the difference.

Might be mounting out tv in the new house but im not sure how it is to live with it.
im real skeptical about Vizio but at the same time ive never heard anything bad about them.

Another note about open box from Best Buy, in store will possibly even cheaper than what the website says

If you happen to have interest in an open box product when you’re at Best Buy, ask if they can reduce it additionally

Just bought an open box tv for the in laws... I asked if they can do a better price than what they were letting it go for and they knocked off a few extra bucks... Worth a shot

Open box has 30 day return and no restocking fee

Yea my brother still uses my vizio from like 8 years ago.

We have a 50 inch 4k that we bought 2 years ago for the living room and just bought a 43 for the bedroom in the new house. My moms Sony Aqueous from maybe 12 years ago is just starting to show its age tho so I wouldn't mind a Sony at all.

In regards to the cleaning service I dont mind cleaning but if I could I would love to pay someone to clean the shower. I feel like there is no efficient way to do it and its so tedious

Wayfair. I'm going to take some pics of my crib later on. Still adding to it but ultimately, it's pretty dope if I do say so myself.

Definitely have checked Wayfair and like their stuff, just looking for more options. If ya don't mind posting those pics too!

Rent for a decent 2 bedroom in NYC is too damn high :angry:

Where and how much they asking for.

I was paying like $650 for a shared private house/ apartment in sunnyside queens back in 2014-2016. And that was just for room.

Moved to Texas got a gated community with pool acces/ small gym access and 1 bedroom and all the bells and whistles for $665 before all the fees. Nothing shared no damm roommate all solo dolo.

Moving in March though. Can’t wait.

Anyone here live in Houston Texas? I’m tryna get my electiric company setup before I move in which one should I go with?

Back
Top Bottom