Bachelor Pad.

WOW! those townhomes are amazing. exterior and interior. how much does something like that run for in dallas ?

^^^ WHOA thats in dallas? Please let me knopw where?

I currently stay by SMU area. looking for a new spot. let me know!

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by quik1987

mr_300810_38-940x626.jpg
need info on the wall art above the bed or something similar
forget that...info on the wall art to the right of the television.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Yessir.... but i live in the DMV 
frown.gif
 so im looking for places like that out here 
tired.gif

the style is too sick

I know your pain... Anything remotely close to nice is running atleast $1100 a month
30t6p3b.gif
.  I went down the NC a while ago and the $1100+ type spots up here go for anywhere from $500-850 down there.  Nice, SPACIOUS 2-br, 2-bth go for only $900-1200.. Its sick how much location makes a difference.

some interior shots of that townhome in some different options you can get it in
interior2j.png

interior3.png

interioro.png

and my favorite shot - the kitchen 
smokin.gif

kitchenw.png

im not the biggest fan of hardwood floors, but the 2nd picture looks great.

Very tasteful setups all around

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Yessir.... but i live in the DMV 
frown.gif
 so im looking for places like that out here 
tired.gif

the style is too sick
I know your pain... Anything remotely close to nice is running atleast $1100 a month
30t6p3b.gif
.  I went down the NC a while ago and the $1100+ type spots up here go for anywhere from $500-850 down there.  Nice, SPACIOUS 2-br, 2-bth go for only $900-1200.. Its sick how much location makes a difference.

i know 
tired.gif
 they're trying to kill us out here
I've come across some really nice/dope architecture in our area though (but as you can probably guess the prices are probably through the ROOF) 

modern-interior-design.jpg

Rincon-Bates-House-by-Studio27-Architecture1.jpg

the back 
smokin.gif

The-Rincon-Bates-House-in-Washington-DC-by-Studio27-Architecture.jpg

the front 
eyes.gif

The-Rincon-Bates-House-by-Studio27-Architecture.jpg

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

i live i a "modern" loft style apt. i love it so far. its very open and has wood floor and carpeted rooms.

$910 a month and $1090 due at signing but everything is included and we get unlimited directv HD receivers and internet.

def. the best of both worlds with a loft style apt.
Where are you located if i may ask.

Those interiors are beautiful Hella.
http://www.ekoparkapartments.com/
they are in springfield missouri. im down here for school. its pretty nice because hella ADPI and DZ girls live here
devil.gif

i live i a "modern" loft style apt. i love it so far. its very open and has wood floor and carpeted rooms.

$910 a month and $1090 due at signing but everything is included and we get unlimited directv HD receivers and internet.

damn what state you live in??

yea CT is stupid expensive

Originally Posted by Al Audi

damn what state you live in??

yea CT is stupid expensive

yo you got pics?

thats gotta be down south.

damn northeast is so much more than down south......yo no lie........regular apartments up here be like 1200+

hella handsome, i saw those pictures just a few days ago.

Def. a beautiful place to live in, if only i had to money to actually live there though is another story
laugh.gif

Can some one give me some sites where you find these beautiful homes? blogs or whatever, I'm real interested.

And you guys are lucky to be living in spots like these. I am trying to move out and I live in NY and prices around here are insane. 2000 for a small 1 bedroom with nothing included.. Around like 1200 for a studio but again thats with nothing included.. Tough out here

Can some one give me some sites where you find these beautiful homes? blogs or whatever, I'm real interested.

And you guys are lucky to be living in spots like these. I am trying to move out and I live in NY and prices around here are insane. 2000 for a small 1 bedroom with nothing included.. Around like 1200 for a studio but again thats with nothing included.. Tough out here

Originally Posted by Numberr97

exactly....................

im really thinkin about movin south............i always said i wanted to stay close to NY but......

im really thinkin about movin south............i always said i wanted to stay close to NY but......
damn i was thinkin about moving to NY in the next year or so...you can live cheap down here in Houston though can't lie but there's nothing like NYC

some interior shots of that townhome in some different options you can get it in
honestly bro...

like... when you bring chicks over...

how long does it take for them to assume the position?

but fareal though, do chicks dig your spot?

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

damn i was thinkin about moving to NY in the next year or so...you can live cheap down here in Houston though can't lie but there's nothing like NYC
Here's the entire top 10 most expensive cities in the world: 2010
  1. Oslo
  2. Zurich
  3. Geneva
  4. Tokyo
  5. Copenhagen
  6. New York
  7. Stockholm
  8. Toronto
  9. Montreal
  10. London
http://realestate.msn.com...06324&_blg=1,1806324

ct, ma, ny are all expensive though

Originally Posted by handullz

honestly bro...

like... when you bring chicks over...

how long does it take for them to assume the position?

but fareal though, do chicks dig your spot?

laugh.gif
 i WISH those were pics of my place. 
and my place is bleh. pretty boring and im in desperate need of a change but I have room mates 
tired.gif

i wouldn't recommend bo concepts, they are EXTREMELY overpriced and overrated. my friend bought a bed frame from them and it cracked after only 2 years.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Where are you located if i may ask.

Those interiors are beautiful Hella.
http://www.ekoparkapartments.com/
they are in springfield missouri. im down here for school. its pretty nice because hella ADPI and DZ girls live here
devil.gif
they need some of these in the bay area...without the bay area pricing...

Those pads would easily go for $800,000+ in SF.

Back
Top Bottom