Bachelor Pad.

Anyone see any deals on the purple mattress? Also, is the purple 2 a huge difference between the original- in terms of quality/feel?

Edit: Purchased the Pruple 2 mattress along with the free 10lb pillow.

Last edited:
From what i researched, they have wall mounts that let you hang the tv so you can swivel it down in front of the fireplace

i've lived in my new condo for 1 year now, slowly buying stuff. got a new job earlier this year and once i get things paid off i'll be furnishing it fully.

for those that have a small-ish collection of shoes, what do you do with your sneakers? (i stopped caring about the boxes and just take them apart and throw them in my locker)

i've lived in my new condo for 1 year now, slowly buying stuff. got a new job earlier this year and once i get things paid off i'll be furnishing it fully.

for those that have a small-ish collection of shoes, what do you do with your sneakers? (i stopped caring about the boxes and just take them apart and throw them in my locker)

MY COLLECTION ISN'T SMALLISH BUT I'VE STARTED USING A COMBINATION OF IKEA BILLY'S AND CONTAINER STORE DROP FRONT SHOE BOXES. MY FAVORITES I THROW IN THE BILLY'S AND THE REST I PUT IN THE DROP FRONTS. I KEEP ALL MY BOXES BUT HAVE THEM IN A STORAGE UNIT. SINCE THE PIC BELOW, I HAVE ADDED ANOTHER 48 DROP FRONTS. STILL NEED AROUND ANOTHER 50 MORE DROP FRONTS TO HOUSE EVERYTHING.
ed65b8d4-b1f7-4308-a4e4-0157204e4bf0-jpeg.2226477

I’ll throw in a vote for the beds from Amazon. I’ve boguht it 3 times now for our bedroom, a guest bed, and an AirBnb and the combo of price and comfort can’t be beat imo.

$292 for the queen bed, frame, and mattress protector pad.

Signature Sleep Contour Encased Coil 8 Inch Mattress, Queen

Amazon product ASIN B005A4OP8Y

I bought a memory foam bed through Amazon and we're happy with it. Definitely a lot more comfortable than the Ikea bed we had.

MY COLLECTION ISN'T SMALLISH BUT I'VE STARTED USING A COMBINATION OF IKEA BILLY'S AND CONTAINER STORE DROP FRONT SHOE BOXES. MY FAVORITES I THROW IN THE BILLY'S AND THE REST I PUT IN THE DROP FRONTS. I KEEP ALL MY BOXES BUT HAVE THEM IN A STORAGE UNIT. SINCE THE PIC BELOW, I HAVE ADDED ANOTHER 48 DROP FRONTS. STILL NEED AROUND ANOTHER 50 MORE DROP FRONTS TO HOUSE EVERYTHING.
ed65b8d4-b1f7-4308-a4e4-0157204e4bf0-jpeg.2226477

Hey MEMPHIS u got a link for that billy

Need more artwork hung in our apartment. But it's a challenge when your wife has a different style lol.

Anyone see any deals on the purple mattress? Also, is the purple 2 a huge difference between the original- in terms of quality/feel?

Edit: Purchased the Pruple 2 mattress along with the free 10lb pillow.

I'm trialing out the Purple 3 right now in a queen size. It's gonna go back at the 100 day point. It's got a weird mushy feeling that I'm just not a fan of. At $2000, it ain't for me. The cheap $300 memory foam mattresses are more comfortable (for me at least).

Last edited:
I'm trialing out the Purple 3 right now in a queen size. It's gonna go back at the 100 day point. It's got a weird mushy feeling that I'm just not a fan of. At $2000, it ain't for me. The cheap $300 memory foam mattresses are more comfortable (for me at least).

Sheesh! Have you had it for more than 3 weeks? I’m hearing that’s the break in period. No ETA on my delivery but after reading reviews, I’m looking forward to it. $1700 was def steep after looking at other mattresses for comfort but the marketing got me

Should I move the lamp and table to the other side ?

Good thing y’all can’t see too much of the boxes on the floor ..
54933D94-454A-44F2-9EC4-8A5B07960DE3.jpeg

Bed sheets going to be always wrinkled unless I take them out the dryer quickly ?

I would leave the lamp and table there. If you moved it to the other side then that would cut down your walk around space/access to closet and door etc.

Back
Top Bottom