Bachelor Pad.

Anyone see any deals on the purple mattress? Also, is the purple 2 a huge difference between the original- in terms of quality/feel?

Edit: Purchased the Pruple 2 mattress along with the free 10lb pillow.

Wish you would have let me take care of you bro -- Could have gotten ya the pillow + protector + sheets.

I do hope you enjoy it, and FWIW the Purple 2 is WAYYY better than the original IMO.

I'm trialing out the Purple 3 right now in a queen size. It's gonna go back at the 100 day point. It's got a weird mushy feeling that I'm just not a fan of. At $2000, it ain't for me. The cheap $300 memory foam mattresses are more comfortable (for me at least).

Yeah I would recommend everyone trying it out in person before buying online. It does have a unique feel unlike any other mattress and people either love or it hate it.

I would leave the lamp and table there. If you moved it to the other side then that would cut down your walk around space/access to closet and door etc.
the lamp and table is between the bed and closet at the moment .. it’s got an Alexa and hue bulb .

^yeah, that’s why I said that. If you were to move it to the other side of the bed then you’d lose space because you’d have to move the bed away from the wall more to compensate for the space the table would need.

It fits the gap too so wouldn’t need to move the bed at the moment unless I do decide to upgrade to two night stands

Wish you would have let me take care of you bro -- Could have gotten ya the pillow + protector + sheets.

I do hope you enjoy it, and FWIW the Purple 2 is WAYYY better than the original IMO.

You told me 20% worked for everything but the purple. Would of loved to partner w NT famb. What’s the word on the protector and sheets? Will that 20% work on the add ons

Finally going to bed a bed after years of sleeping on a sofa bed.
Roomate moved out recently and I’m going to keep the apartment for myself.

NT famb point me in the right direction for a queen or big full size bed and mattresses.
Room is pretty small at like 14’x14’

Initially thinking of getting this:
Cocoon by Sealy Chill Firm Foam Mattress, Queen Amazon product ASIN B01LXU1NUY
I’ve laid on this mattress before and it feels great.
As for the bed just thinking of ordering one from Ikea or Allmodern

memphissfinest memphissfinest how’s the purple pillow working out? I chose pillow over sheets and wondering if I made the right choice..

IF I HAD TO DO IT OVER I WOULD HAVE NOT GOT THE PURPLE PILLOW. THE PURPLE 2 BED I LOVE AND THINK IS THE BEST BED I'VE EVER LAID IN BUT THE PILLOW IS ANOTHER STORY. THE FEEL OF THE PILLOW IS FINE, BUT THE FACT THAT IT IS FLAT AND DOESN'T LIFT MY HEAD UP SLIGHTLY IS A NEGATIVE IN MY OPINION. I FIND MYSELF HAVING TO PUT SOMETHING UNDER THE PILLOW TO ELEVATE IT SLIGHTLY.

THIS IS JUST MY PERSONAL SLEEPING PREFERENCE. THE FLATNESS MAY NOT BOTHER OTHERS.

Those Zinus bedframes are the best ones. You can bring him the B-est SSBBW and slay on that joint and it doesn't even creak, plus get the storage height ones that are like 14 inches off the ground so you can slide storage bins and stuff under there, for under a bill even for the King size. I have the green tea matress upstairs at my parents' house too and never had any mold issues either

That shark vacuum sucks so good .. got a bunch of dust and stuff that I been waking bare foot and not even noticing how dirty the floor truly is

Back
Top Bottom