Bachelor Pad.

Looks like you made good use of the space. Just get some paint in there to give it some life.

ended up making an impromptu desk out of the left over ikea boxes lol. should last 2 weeks til next check.
392784755.jpg

392784757.jpg

392784756.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Wow some of these places have my exact style. Modern and minimalist, wood floors is a must.

That's all I want out of my place.
It's really all that's needed. I feel like anything else is a huge waste of money.

Originally Posted by TiDE619

@AG47 - I pay 1200 + 150 for garage parking

jesus.
im in queens nyc and i pay 730 for my place plus another bedroom. my neighbor pays 1400 for a 2 bedroom tho 
ohwell.gif

UPDATE.

i need paint ideas a new tv and a new armoire.

i like that french blue idea tho dirty

i am renting a floor sander from home depot soon, ive redone floors before. piece of cake.

392785570.jpg

392785567.jpg

392785559.jpg

its overwhelming considering money is tight but little by little progress is made.

Originally Posted by 1stWitIt

ended up making an impromptu desk out of the left over ikea boxes lol. should last 2 weeks til next check.
392784755.jpg

392784757.jpg

392784756.jpg

roll.gif
*Logs out of life* 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THATS CREATIVE THOUGH! 
laugh.gif

[edit]

The water spill and the "work" book 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Nice coffee table on the last page,but for $630?!
eek.gif

I got it for $576 shipped.  It's solid wood, not particle board, so it will last.  It's maybe a little more than I wanted to pay, but I love the style, and when you look in "modern" furniture stores, coffee tables can easily top a grand and up.

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Wow, prices in SF are ridiculous.

Word, but I wanna move there so bad.
san fran is one of the most expensive places to live in the united states i thought.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

san fran is one of the most expensive places to live in the united states i thought.

yea.. I mean I could be paying less, but it'd be in a cutty neighborhood and prob have roommates. I need solitude when I'm at home / working from home

Originally Posted by chicksNkicks

392784755.jpg

392784757.jpg

392784756.jpg

roll.gif
That is Amazingggggggg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
 Thats beyond being bored yet creative! Throw a philly on the corner with an ash tray. 

Originally Posted by TiDE619

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yea.. I mean I could be paying less, but it'd be in a cutty neighborhood and prob have roommates. I need solitude when I'm at home / working from home

Absolutely. It's a nice place, you've done a good job putting it together.

I'll be looking at places in about a year, most likely in Los Angeles....I figure I'll be paying something similar for a decent neighborhood.

Anyone ever get some furniture from Big Lots? I saw this sectional corner couch there for like $700...All of their furniture is Simmons and stuff like that...I'm just wondering if it will last 

392784755.jpg

Did you just put cardboard over an old table, because I can see the table leg on the right corner.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

392784755.jpg

392784757.jpg

392784756.jpg

roll.gif
*Logs out of life* 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THATS CREATIVE THOUGH! 
laugh.gif

[edit]

The water spill and the "work" book 
roll.gif

had me
roll.gif
in class when i see this

Originally Posted by ediaz411

Originally Posted by hella handsome

392784755.jpg

392784757.jpg

392784756.jpg

roll.gif
*Logs out of life* 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THATS CREATIVE THOUGH!