Bachelor Pad.

Anyone have a recommendation for a good duffel bag? One I can use for overnight sneaky link activities or as a carry on for travel?

I had an adidas one but it’s seen better days and it’s time to retire it

Anyone have a recommendation for a good duffel bag? One I can use for overnight sneaky link activities or as a carry on for travel?

I got my groomsmen one of these as part of the groomsman gift for my wedding and have gotten lots of positive feedback from them. Of course it’s a lot cheaper now than when I got them :smh:

I got my groomsmen one of these as part of the groomsman gift for my wedding and have gotten lots of positive feedback from them. Of course it’s a lot cheaper now than when I got them :smh:

I’ll check ‘em out, good lookin out

I need a new mattress myself... its like caved in... cant even turn it over since its a pillow top... maybe on black friday I'll look for one

Herschel novel, true lifetime warranty. Even better if you get a special edition with real leather.
Get the matching backpack and kill em.

Have both a golf bag and carry-on bag from Ogio and like them so far. Would assume their duffels are pretty decent too.

Herschel novel, true lifetime warranty. Even better if you get a special edition with real leather.
Was about to recommend the same thing. I have the raven crosshatch with the matching backpack for traveling.

Last edited:
That one was second in line as the option for my groomsman gift. Almost bought one of those for myself.

That thing looks nice!

I’ll probably hold off on the backpack for now but the duffel is definitely getting copped

Been using this for almost a year. No complaints. 30L is a good size for a weekend trip. I use the backpack straps pretty often.

Ended up copping the all black one after reading some off the reviews that the leather one peels rather quickly.

Good looking out again

Ended up copping the all black one after reading some off the reviews that the leather one peels rather quickly.

Good looking out again
Yeah the leather does peel, that's why I recommend looking for a special edition one with real leather. Doesn't really matter though, I had that one and it was peeling, and they had me destroy it and send pics then gave me a gift card for their site.

Yeah the leather does peel, that's why I recommend looking for a special edition one with real leather. Doesn't really matter though, I had that one and it was peeling, and they had me destroy it and send pics then gave me a gift card for their site.
That’s some good customer service

Does anyone know how to get dark spots out of carpet?

I didn't spill anything, I don't have pets, and I don't wear shoes inside (I wear slippers indoor only). I legit have no idea how the spots got there.

big j 33 big j 33

AF222F3A-7185-406B-80C6-0A9F12576DCF.jpeg

This is pre-vacuum btw. Don’t judge me :lol:

Hmm those are kind of big to just be random stains. Sometimes carpets can be stained from airborne particles, dust, smoke, etc. I'm intrigued and invested now

Hmm those are kind of big to just be random stains. Sometimes carpets can be stained from airborne particles, dust, smoke, etc. I'm intrigued and invested now

I don't smoke either. But now that you mention it, my windows are open ~80% of the time, and I have to dust frequently.

SoCal air quality :smh:

Back
Top Bottom