Bachelor Pad.

Hard to really gauge the scale of everything, but I feel like a 5x7 may be a little too small... I think a 7x9 or 8x10 may work best..

Also, I think if you hang the mirror so that the top of it aligns with the top of the wall art, it'll be a much cleaner look.

Preciate the insight, I’ve been playing around with the idea of a 5x7 or 8x10, that 7x9 might be my happy medium.

Didn’t even think about hanging the mirror, Good look.
DFA083D2-E8E2-40A5-810C-5C36EC5ED3AB.jpeg

Last edited:
Provide pictures of the space we working with and we can provide some suggestions.

Let me get back to you on this, @ me and I will try and find some ideas.
Bumping this q for any suggestions on display rack (or something similar) to hold a few Supreme decks. Preference on something that is not wall mounted.
Moved into a new spot a couple months ago and been waiting on delivery of a new walnut colored sectional - finally coming in next week, can't wait.

Bumping this q for any suggestions on display rack (or something similar) to hold a few Supreme decks. Preference on something that is not wall mounted.
Moved into a new spot a couple months ago and been waiting on delivery of a new walnut colored sectional - finally coming in next week, can't wait.

I’m not sure if this is what you’re thinking about but I just ordered this multi-board wall rack from Etsy

Amazon [amazon.com] has 3-Ct Febreze Small Spaces Air Freshener (various scents) from $5.97 when you clip the $4 off coupon on the product page and checkout via subscribe & save. Shipping is free w/ Prime or on orders $25+.

3-Ct Febreze Small Spaces Air Fresheners: Unstopables Paradise $5.95 ($1.99 each), Ocean $7.30 & More w/ S&S + Free Shipping w/ Prime or on $25+

https://slickdeals.net/f/15818119-3...y&prop=rcmid-fbaa81105ae4c9ae6f9e2f86dd3c3710

I’m tryna get my rent down to like 800 for a 3 bedroom or 2 bedroom where 1 is big enough for my 2 girls who i have part time, to share. Even in OkC this is a tall order. Trying to decide if I am going to just get a dump for a years so I can save or pay about 1000-1100$ gets you something adequate now, apartment-wise. I dont think I’m gonna do a house because I am trying to get rid of high utilities smoke.

But then I am viewing an open sq plan industrial loft space today in the middle of midtown and potentially a high rise 3 bedroom in a 20th century building that both go for 1200 later

Has anyone ever lived in an open space before, I guess like a studio but bigger? If so, how did you cut out defined spaces? Or maybe since I feel like I need to have rooms for my girls, I am passed the point in life where this option makes sense. Maybe leaning towards the latter, but I'll see when I see what the space looks like. A lot of people use Ikea Kallax/Expedits to separate their bedroom from the rest of the space. I've seen curtains on youtube too, but that seems kind of cheap

Last edited:
Has anyone ever lived in an open space before, I guess like a studio but bigger? If so, how did you cut out defined spaces? Or maybe since I feel like I need to have rooms for my girls, I am passed the point in life where this option makes sense. Maybe leaning towards the latter, but I'll see when I see what the space looks like. A lot of people use Ikea Kallax/Expedits to separate their bedroom from the rest of the space. I've seen curtains on youtube too, but that seems kind of cheap

Not sure if it would be a possibility or not but you could look into adding in a ceiling track of some sort to help divide and break up the space. I’ve used one in a closet previously. I’ve also seen the ikea units on occasion.

Also, $800-1200 would be a steal here in atlanta. Find what’s adequate for you and yours now, you’ll adjust in it.

^ i have a laptop which I brought in the living room at the time of the pic...

updated with laptop
20220204_180853.jpg

Last edited:
I'm refurnishing my master bedroom. Moved my old mattress and frame to the "guest room".

Any recs on beds? Preferably something with a fabric headboard but anything luxurious or good looking will be appreciated.

I already copped a new dream cloud king sized mattress

I have this in a king. I got the steel ones because I'm a big boy myself and sometimes I be wrassling some rhinopotamuses on there as well. You can fit any headboard onto them too they just bolt, but Ilike this one because they were finally smart enough to round the edges on the corner pieces and make them woodgrain so its significantly safer and more attractive than those sharp *** metal corners, plus underbed storage.

Amazon product ASIN B07FDFHRQB

This is my current situation. I mentioned in another thread I havent even been staying here because I hate it so much, but really I'm just spoiled and its not that bad. Its actually pretty nice, its just small for my needs and an old building and no in unit laundry and the bathtub was dirty as hell and the common areas/doorways could be cleaned (I'm on the second floor) and I'm being a little ***** about it and bout to break my lease and move somewhere much better and newer and cleaner. So that's why so much **** is still packed, pretty much just unpacked what I needed right now and to make it livable/comfortable and did both my kids rooms the same, but I'm moving to this jawn in Sept 1.

2 stories, 3 bed 3 bath, 1600 sft in China town in a walkup building, $1200

This is the only knock on it, has a spiral staircase to get to the 2nd floor where my kids' bedrooms would be and there's 2 bathrooms up there and a landing above at the top of the stairs I could put my office there or another sitting area

5F8E5BA5-9828-4DC1-809F-CAEFDEC849D0.jpeg

Last edited:
This is my current situation. I mentioned in another thread I havent even been staying here because I hate it so much, but really I'm just spoiled and its not that bad. Its actually pretty nice, its just small for my needs and an old building and no in unit laundry and the bathtub was dirty as hell and the common areas/doorways could be cleaned (I'm on the second floor) and I'm being a little ***** about it and bout to break my lease and move somewhere much better and newer and cleaner. So that's why so much **** is still packed, pretty much just unpacked what I needed right now and to make it livable/comfortable and did both my kids rooms the same, but I'm moving to this jawn in Sept 1.

This is the only knock on it, has a spiral staircase to get to the 2nd floor where my kids' bedrooms would be and there's 2 bathrooms up there and a landing above at the top of the stairs I could put my office there or another sitting area

how you get all that for only $1200/mo? you def got a deal

Oklahoma City is cheaper than most big cities although it's getting expensive, but yea they definitely could get way more than 1200. Place is nice and in a desirable part of town too, a sub 5 minutes drive (2 miles) to downtown, the Plaza district, Paseo district, a Wal Mart, a Chinese market, an African market. They could literally charge $2000 for it and someone would pay it. The curent lady has been in for 4+ years and has adult roommates so maybe 1200 was the price in 2018 and they just didnt raise it. I got my app in before she even moved out though, my current apartment btw is a 3/1 for $1025.

I'm refurnishing my master bedroom. Moved my old mattress and frame to the "guest room".

Any recs on beds? Preferably something with a fabric headboard but anything luxurious or good looking will be appreciated.

I already copped a new dream cloud king sized mattress
You already hit up Wayfair?

It sounds nice, but yeah pics make it clear why you don't like it. Also that spiral staircase is cool in the movies and TV shows but in real life a real SOB. If OKC is getting expensive you already know you need to buy something FAST.

I can still get new construction as low as 200k in what would be considered transitioning neighborhoods on the NE (black) part of town. If i had been preparing earlier in terms of getting my credit back up and maybe selling my other house back home I would. Probably after this next lease is up

Back
Top Bottom