Bachelor Pad.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

RaWeX05 wrote:

quik1987 wrote:

shively01_rect540.jpg

That's you? 
I 2nd that! Is that you!? here i go again but info on the rug. 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
It's not me. Just posting for inspiration.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Originally Posted by manamazing55

what do you guys think of this?

its a little more than I wanna spend, and im not sure im in love with the idea of a glass top coffee table...I like the look of this, pretty modern

At 108, that's an easy purchase.  I feel like if you are budgeting for furniture and decorations you should still always have a statement piece in the room.  If 108 is kinda stretchin your wallet a bit too much, get it and skimp a little bit on the other stuff around it (rug, tv stand, etc.).  The quality of the coffee table in the room should help elevate the aesthetics of the rest of  the furniture.  However, don't go too wild and be puttin this nice table on newspaper.

ordered this morning
pimp.gif

Nice, please post a review and pics here.  I'm very interested in getting this.

It just hit me to stop into Marshall's/Home Goods on my way home today.  It's a good place to pick up misc. items if you want to do it for cheap. Not much at the place around me today, but I'd imagine if you stopped in regularly you could probably scoop up some good deals.

How do you guys store your clothing? Im on the fence about hanging my pants & shirts up as opposed to folding them.

Can anyone point me into the right direction for some cool modern looking art for my walls? Doesn't really have to be art just stuff to fill up space cause my walls are so bare.

I live in a one bedroom flat in midtown Sacramento with my GF, I need to decorate my living room, Dining area bathroom and room.

I"m not really trying to spend hella money either. Just want some cool modern looking stuff for the low.

Just redid my media room.  Put the LED into my bedroom and added a 120" motorized screen and an EPSON 1080P projector. Me and a couple friends did all the install work ourselves took about a day.

2ntd17n.jpg

294jes9.jpg

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Do you have 3 center speakers?

Nah those are the left and right.  Its temporary until I buy some speaker stands.  I havent really found any that I like yet.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Jeuce

Just redid my media room.  Put the LED into my bedroom and added a 120" motorized screen and an EPSON 1080P projector. Me and a couple friends did all the install work ourselves took about a day.

2ntd17n.jpg

294jes9.jpg
Looks good

You need wall treatments, though

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by dokdiamond

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by dreClark

Master Bedroom

That's dope as hell.

I'm gonna bite that.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
  Info on where you get the panty dropping lights at?
Nii i see you was doing some things in your youth
pimp.gif
those lights are a nice touch

yeah where did u get these lights, def would add a nice touch to my room

havent been in this thread in a while ... thanks for the comments ... the light is from ikea from about 6 or so years ago and i think this it:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00159373

Have any of you guys tried this??  How do you get this shadow effect on the wall/hide the cords well??  What about as far as the headboard?  This idea is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if it turns out as good as the original posters

2ntd17n.jpg

294jes9.jpg

aye this is G....had my own pad for a minute and never thought if i did this^ the lights should already be off to get something crackin..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by greatone632

Originally Posted by dokdiamond

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by dreClark

Master Bedroom

That's dope as hell.

I'm gonna bite that.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
  Info on where you get the panty dropping lights at?
Nii i see you was doing some things in your youth
pimp.gif
those lights are a nice touch

yeah where did u get these lights, def would add a nice touch to my room

havent been in this thread in a while ... thanks for the comments ... the light is from ikea from about 6 or so years ago and i think this it:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00159373

Have any of you guys tried this??  How do you get this shadow effect on the wall/hide the cords well??  What about as far as the headboard?  This idea is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if it turns out as good as the original posters

i did this lighting in my room, posted it a few pages back
394348609.jpg

plug these lights in, goes from zero to sexy in under a second
laugh.gif

Dope room, just never was a fan of projection screens.

I'd rather just have a 65" TV, just me though.
pimp.gif

2ntd17n.jpg

294jes9.jpg

How much did you end up dropping for that projector? (if you don't mind me asking) also info on that screen. Is it automatic or a pull down?

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by wcghost

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Today is the first time im visiting this thread.. im in love. Ive only made it to page 10 and im already excited. Great stuff
pimp.gif
thats not real bro....just a render but would be nice tho

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Anyone have any ideas on where to find a runner like this in the US?

Ajust%C3%A9-runner.jpg

It's made by designers out of Montreal (which isn't the worst thing in the world since I'm in Detroit), but I'm extremely intrigued by this modular carpet square type of runner for my entry. It seems like it could be a DIY project if you really wanted to put the time into it.

That is so ill. 
Anyone got any info?

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

2ntd17n.jpg

294jes9.jpg

How much did you end up dropping for that projector? (if you don't mind me asking) also info on that screen. Is it automatic or a pull down?
pimp.gif
info on the set up?

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Anyone have any ideas on where to find a runner like this in the US?

Ajust%C3%A9-runner.jpg

It's made by designers out of Montreal (which isn't the worst thing in the world since I'm in Detroit), but I'm extremely intrigued by this modular carpet square type of runner for my entry. It seems like it could be a DIY project if you really wanted to put the time into it.

That is so ill. 
Anyone got any info?

Any info where in Montreal?
I'm living here right now and I'd love that,looks
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom