Bachelor Pad.

nywcjk.png

anybody know where I can cop lights like this to go over my headboard, Ikea doesn't ship these

my tv is in the corner of my den, but the outlets are on the opposite wals (the walls that form the corner the tv is in)

what could I do about the cords if anything? Basically I have a cable box and tv cords going one way, and xbox cord going to the other wall.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

my tv is in the corner of my den, but the outlets are on the opposite wals (the walls that form the corner the tv is in)

what could I do about the cords if anything? Basically I have a cable box and tv cords going one way, and xbox cord going to the other wall.
Move your TV.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Move your TV.

I dont want to move it lol. I like it in the corner, you can see it from the kitchen etc.

Im sure theres some product out there that can make the wires stay down at the baseboards etc?

I dont want to move it lol. I like it in the corner, you can see it from the kitchen etc.

Im sure theres some product out there that can make the wires stay down at the baseboards etc?
It's probably a whole lot more work than you'd be willing to do or could feasibly do depending on your situation, but when my dad remodeled his office he carved a space in the back of the baseboards as a way to run cords from one side of the room to the other.

no offense, but that's like redecorating a prison cell...i would feel suffocated as hell...

your bed is in your living room and your kitchen/dining room at the same time?

i hope your renting...

Originally Posted by tmay407

It's probably a whole lot more work than you'd be willing to do or could feasibly do depending on your situation, but when my dad remodeled his office he carved a space in the back of the baseboards as a way to run cords from one side of the room to the other.

cool deal.

I was thinking last night after I posted it that I could...

put a power strip behind the tv stand, cause theres plenty of room, and run all the cords to it, and then just run the power strip's cord to the wall outlet. Then it would only be one cord that you can see

i live in nyc and as most of you know, the cost per sq ft is astronomical...does anyone have any studio apt pics that i can see for some ideas on futon placement and all that other stuff?

Sweet setup if that is indeed MNR's place.  Good ways to make the space work for you.

That being said, I would never be able to live in a studio, especially one that small.

Originally Posted by copped

no offense, but that's like redecorating a prison cell...i would feel suffocated as hell...

your bed is in your living room and your kitchen/dining room at the same time?

i hope your renting...

Have you never heard of a studio. I think its a nice setup for the space he is working with.

i'm pretty sure that's not MNR's place

he's posted pics of just his room before, doesn't make sense seeing how that's a studio.

Don't think that is MNR's place and I've seen those pics in other sites before...

and you can search on Tineye.com for the pic it'll bring up the results...

Yeah pretty sure that's not MNR's place.
He's suspended right now though so he can't answer.

i'm a big fan of spacious/modern bathroom designs. these are some of my favorite (these aren't pics of my place).

kbrown_shot8v2masterbath_lg.jpg

DP_DeLeon-bathroom-vanity_s4x3_lg.jpg

DP_Dennis-master-bathroom_s4x3_lg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom