Bachelor Pad.

Moved in like 2 1/2 weeks ago.

Still have alot of lil decorating to do as far as the walls go.

Dining room
Still havent put up the wine rack or the mini chandelier in there.

Kitchen

Hallway to Bed/Bathrooms

Main Bathroom

Spare bedroom.

Still have to get 2 more display cases, Mount the TV, Hang up pics.

Was going to close the closet but realized this is NT  ...

Bedroom / Bathroom

Still have to put together the mini dresser for the other side of the bed.

Balcony
Canopy off the swing bc the wind is crazy today.

screw art. get a fathead
pimp.gif

in all seriousness, nice places guys. definitely one of the few motivating threads on NT

Awesome places guys, New camera coming in a couple weeks so that means better pictures got tired of posting crappy iPhone pics

Anybody ever peep House Hunters on HGTV? I think besides sportscenter that might be my next favorite show. So many good tips for people trying to buy/rent.

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Anybody ever peep House Hunters on HGTV? I think besides sportscenter that might be my next favorite show. So many good tips for people trying to buy/rent.
I watch this with my father and his fiancee all the time
laugh.gif

Only problem I have with this show is the prices. There has to be more economical choices for these couples.
Like seriously, some houses were going for like $320 thousand....two bedroom, 1.5 baths.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TxRook

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

I watch this with my father and his fiancee all the time
laugh.gif

Only problem I have with this show is the prices. There has to be more economical choices for these couples.
Like seriously, some houses were going for like $320 thousand....two bedroom, 1.5 baths.
sick.gif

Location....

Yea its all about the area and the cost of living HGTV's site is alsovery helpful they have more project suggestions and the rate my space are on the site is awesome because you can see what other people did with the same style room that you have.

I really don't know how to decorate. I finally have some paint on a few walls but I don't know how to decorate the walls etc.

I love sports, and have some memorabilia id like to display, especially in my bedroom but on one hand I don't want to look like just a single guy lives there, even though I am haha.

I was thinking maybe trying to make downstairs more "adult" while making my bedroom the sports theme I like.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

eek.gif
eek.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bro.... PERFECT bachelor pad...

two bedroom... 1.5 bathrooms...

def gonna look into something like this as soon as i graduate... starter spot...

but you're spot is dope fams...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what's your rent?

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Dining room
Still havent put up the wine rack or the mini chandelier in there.

Kitchen

Hallway to Bed/Bathrooms

Main Bathroom

Spare bedroom.

Still have to get 2 more display cases, Mount the TV, Hang up pics.

Was going to close the closet but realized this is NT  ...

Bedroom / Bathroom

Still have to put together the mini dresser for the other side of the bed.

Balcony
Canopy off the swing bc the wind is crazy today.
Are you in Mamaroneck, NY dude? This looks like my boy's place. 
pimp.gif

What's the deal with whole floor carpets? In Finland no one has those because they collect so much dust.

Really nice place whyte1der05five. After viewing this thread I cannot wait to finally move out of my parents place and buy a condo likely late summer-early fall. Anyone here buy/have a condo in the Seattle area? I have been thinking of buying a one or two bedroom condo in West Seattle, South Lake Union, or Queen Anne.

Originally Posted by quik1987

4da0bc2432704a2520000001._h.500_w.540_s.fit_.jpeg

4da0bc8432704a2524000003._h.500_w.540_s.fit_.jpeg

4da0bced32704a3127000003._h.500_w.540_s.fit_.jpeg

4da0bd6132704a2524000005._h.500_w.540_s.fit_.jpeg

4da0bde632704a3101000002._h.500_w.540_s.fit_.jpeg
It seems like you got to much going on with the pics on your walls but at the same time I love it. The bookshelf brings it all together in the living area. Sweet  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom