Bachelor Pad.

this is a dope thread.....cant wait until i move next month.....got some pretty dope idea from this.

wish i looked in this earlier

So I was thinking... We've all seen snippets of each others places, why not do an NT Cribs?

My possession date is next Friday
eek.gif
pimp.gif
and hell I think it'd be cool to show off your place, even if it's in the throes of renovation. You could hash out some ideas, others may have some sick ideas and we can get all creative and inspiring <3
laugh.gif

What do y'all think?

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

So I was thinking... We've all seen snippets of each others places, why not do an NT Cribs?

My possession date is next Friday
eek.gif
pimp.gif
and hell I think it'd be cool to show off your place, even if it's in the throes of renovation. You could hash out some ideas, others may have some sick ideas and we can get all creative and inspiring <3
laugh.gif

What do y'all think?
Do it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by damedash06

Picture of empty living room, I hate the tile floors but I'll eventually find something to cover up that eye sore... as far as furniture, I don't even have an idea of what I want or how I would even lay it out....

Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated

Area rugs, my dude.

Damn I got my place and forgot about this thread. LOL. Yeah been there about 5 months and I still feel like decorating more but I dont know how. Needs a women's touch my friends say.

i built my own platform bed cal king size with the instructions on myplatformbed.com
appx $200 in raw materials at home depot and I think I have a better quality bed than I could have gotten for the same price if I had ordered a frame - it's made of redwood.

102kpio.jpg

also just picked up Downlite hotel size goose down comforter for $250 which I saw on Gilt, but they were sold out. think price is about the same since Gilt doesn't charge tax for CA.

http://www.shopdownlite.com/hotelstylewhitegoosedowncomforters-p-3524.html

use code ORDER66 for 10 percent off with free shipping.

its two tillarys from West Elm, the backs are removable and adjustable...pretty neat sofas, here is a better picture

6788269380_aea8e1ffcd_b.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

its two tillarys from West Elm, the backs are removable and adjustable...pretty neat sofas, here is a better picture

What are you doing here ksteezy? You're not a bachelor

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

What are you doing here ksteezy? You're not a bachelor

Cues in okay.jpg

Sooo here's my latest purchase! (pics are from the property listing)

It needs a little TLC and I'm getting a few things done before I move in, in a few weeks. Rewiring because it's 102 years old and a condition of insurance, a little demo and a few small walls added but hey. She'll look great! And she's stood up very nicely to all the mammoth earthquakes we've had in the last two years so I think she's good to go! 3.6m stud height is
pimp.gif
(9.84ft)

Got the white picket fence. Just gotta get the rest now
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Cool place Danz. Got a whole lot of potential, get some colour in that joint though, the previous owners must've loved that Asylum look.

sup, here is a better picture of the new bathroom set up...yeah i know its a tiny bathroom
laugh.gif

6934391391_d6c90bb1a8_b.jpg

also the new sofas

Info on the above the toilet shelves? I literally have those same cabinets in my bathroom and this is perfect.EDIT: and the shelve above the sink

The one above the toilet was bought at Target, the mirror is Ikea and so is the sink.

Found the mirror, appreciate it.

I'm in the paperwork process of getting a 1/1.5 loft in Miami and am pretty excited to share pics on here and get some ideas on what I should do with it. So I'll be posting those later!

Sooo here's my latest purchase! (pics are from the property listing)

It needs a little TLC and I'm getting a few things done before I move in, in a few weeks. Rewiring because it's 102 years old and a condition of insurance, a little demo and a few small walls added but hey. She'll look great! And she's stood up very nicely to all the mammoth earthquakes we've had in the last two years so I think she's good to go! 3.6m stud height is
pimp.gif
(9.84ft)

Got the white picket fence. Just gotta get the rest now
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
KickHead23 wrote:
I'm in the paperwork process of getting a 1/1.5 loft in Miami and am pretty excited to share pics on here and get some ideas on what I should do with it. So I'll be posting those later!
Do either of you have floor plans of your new places?

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

No Floor plans as it's to small to even warrant one lol. Keep in mind I'm a graduate student and don't have much to work with.
living space shot from kitchen

livingrml.jpg

1/2 bath downstairs.

downsink.jpg

Kitchen (sorry for mess current tenant was in process of moving)

miami9.jpg

Dining space (TV stand and TV are obviously gone but it's under the stairs so a new one is going to be tricky. (taking suggestions)

diningt.jpg

Balcony

balc.jpg

Going up

stairse.jpg

Looking down

miami5.jpg

Bedroom (theres about 2 more feet of space that is being taken to the left of the photo by a big shelving unit. Should be able to fit a queen in there leaving a good amount of space.

miami4.jpg

Upstairs sink (shower and toiled behind door to the right)

miami1g.jpg

Place is furnished so everything comes with it except those shelves and that bed. I'm going to be getting rif of some of the stands in the living room including the TV set. I can't wait to move in and start adding to it.

And also for those more observant viewers, some of the pics are from the listing because they are more clean and then some are from my tour which is why there's a mess.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

KickHead23 wrote:

The actual one is probably in the city archives but I'll post a sketch I've done for the electrician for you to check out once I'm home. It's a super long rectangle, but it can't be built nowadays because the city planning dictates that houses must be shaped with corners etc to get away from having a monotonous cityscape.

Back
Top Bottom