Bachelor Pad.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Yea man a music producer is what I was told.

dude has 8 grammys and can't afford a proper display case for them?  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

KickHead23 wrote:
I'm in the paperwork process of getting a 1/1.5 loft in Miami and am pretty excited to share pics on here and get some ideas on what I should do with it. So I'll be posting those later!
Do either of you have floor plans of your new places?

The actual one is probably in the city archives but I'll post a sketch I've done for the electrician for you to check out once I'm home. It's a super long rectangle, but it can't be built nowadays because the city planning dictates that houses must be shaped with corners etc to get away from having a monotonous cityscape.

It's 120m2 equivalent to 1292sqft  or thereabouts.

Sooo here's my latest purchase! (pics are from the property listing)

It needs a little TLC and I'm getting a few things done before I move in, in a few weeks. Rewiring because it's 102 years old and a condition of insurance, a little demo and a few small walls added but hey. She'll look great! And she's stood up very nicely to all the mammoth earthquakes we've had in the last two years so I think she's good to go! 3.6m stud height is
pimp.gif
(9.84ft)

Got the white picket fence. Just gotta get the rest now
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Congrats Danyeezy, When do you move in? Also when are you coming to stay in the big city?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Yea man a music producer is what I was told.

laugh.gif

Lmao yea upon further inspection they are Latin Grammys.

Idk why this had me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
subliminal shots....but its true 

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Based Mod

laugh.gif

Lmao yea upon further inspection they are Latin Grammys.

Idk why this had me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
subliminal shots....but its true 

Lol truestorybro there was no subliminals involved.

In other news, the lease was just mailed to me and I'm signing today, so stoked. Hitting Ike's this week to snag the Brimnes bed posted a few pages back as storage is crucial in the place lol.

flipping back a few pages.... 4wrestling, is your cat declawed??

just wondering how your sofa is holding up, if not.

my cat still has his claws and my furniture is definitely suffering, lol...

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Both of my cats have their claws.  Declawing is a horribly inhumane act which basically entails cutting off part of their toes.
I clip their nails once a week and have a scratching post near the sofa.  Yes, there are some pulled threads, but overall it's not too bad.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Do either of you have floor plans of your new places?

The actual one is probably in the city archives but I'll post a sketch I've done for the electrician for you to check out once I'm home. It's a super long rectangle, but it can't be built nowadays because the city planning dictates that houses must be shaped with corners etc to get away from having a monotonous cityscape.

It's 120m2 equivalent to 1292sqft  or thereabouts.
Nice!  That looks like what's sometimes referred to as a shotgun house here, though I haven't seen too many of them.
Your idea of taking down the wall between the kitchen and dining area will be great and if I'm reading it right, the two sided fireplace would be real nice.  Good luck.

KickHead23 -

Believe me, that's not too small for a floor plan but it looks good.  You can definitely do a lot with that.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Both of my cats have their claws.  Declawing is a horribly inhumane act which basically entails cutting off part of their toes.
I clip their nails once a week and have a scratching post near the sofa.  Yes, there are some pulled threads, but overall it's not too bad.
30t6p3b.gif
My male cat was starting to tear up the BoConcept couch, we had to ship him out. Luckily the couch was spared in time.

ksteezy, saw your basin and cabinet combos at Ikea the other day. Time for a bathroom project.
laugh.gif

ScarsOrScabs wrote:

KickHead23 -

Believe me, that's not too small for a floor plan but it looks good.  You can definitely do a lot with that.

Yea I know there's actually a floorplan somewhere I was just saying that pictures would suffice as its pretty basic, just a loft. The main selling point is that is .5 mi from the University of Miami so I can walk to school 
pimp.gif

why did I miss out on this thread?
eek.gif
Some nice rooms in here.
smokin.gif

Looking to renovate me and my brother's bedroom this summer.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

30t6p3b.gif
My male cat was starting to tear up the BoConcept couch, we had to ship him out. Luckily the couch was spared in time.

ksteezy, saw your basin and cabinet combos at Ikea the other day. Time for a bathroom project.
laugh.gif
Shipped him out?  Please don't tell me you chose some stupid couch over your cat.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

you did the right thing finns.

Dogs>Cats

I don't care what animal it is.  I'll wait for Finns to respond.
He didn't get the cat put down, he just got rid of it. 
Its not that serious. Not everyone loves animals as much as some other people. 

fambs
pimp.gif

wife and I are waiting until i'm outta school to settle down in a place and spruce it up. good looks from everybody.

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

^ a pool table has always been on my list of 'must-haves' in my dream place... along with a urinal and hot tub
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Urinal is the ultimate grail of the man pad

Back
Top Bottom