Bachelor Pad.

pimp.gif
@ The White Chocolate Love

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

I have 3 months til i get my own place. Bout to be a solid crib
this.

and also guys....what size is a good size for a 1 bedroom apartment?

on some not too big....not too small steez.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five
Are you in Mamaroneck, NY dude? This looks like my boy's place. 
pimp.gif

Na its in Lindenwood / Howard Beach.

Mez:

Its on the 6th floor in those big apartment buildings in Lindenwood. ( Address says Howard Beach but its Lindenwood.)

I guess its not really a Bachelor Pad since Im living with my gf  
ohwell.gif

Her dad bought it as a foreclosure for $189k (Lady died)  and was going to rent it out but asked us if we wanted to move in.

Paying $1500 for the mortgage and maintenance.

I looked up other 2 BR ,2 Baths in some of the other buildings and they go for $250-300k. 

My cousins girl lives down the block and pays $2500 a month for hers.

Update after buying a rug and additional poang chair off craigslist.  Next is a coffee table or ottoman and then maybe some sort of room divider, maybe; undecided on that one.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Moved in like 2 1/2 weeks ago.

Still have alot of lil decorating to do as far as the walls go.

Dining room
Still havent put up the wine rack or the mini chandelier in there.

Kitchen

Hallway to Bed/Bathrooms

Main Bathroom

Spare bedroom.

Still have to get 2 more display cases, Mount the TV, Hang up pics.

Was going to close the closet but realized this is NT  ...

Bedroom / Bathroom

Still have to put together the mini dresser for the other side of the bed.

Balcony
Canopy off the swing bc the wind is crazy today.
Info on this type of bed? (Style, place to cop)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by TxRook

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Anybody ever peep House Hunters on HGTV? I think besides sportscenter that might be my next favorite show. So many good tips for people trying to buy/rent.
I watch this with my father and his fiancee all the time
laugh.gif

Only problem I have with this show is the prices. There has to be more economical choices for these couples.
Like seriously, some houses were going for like $320 thousand....two bedroom, 1.5 baths.
sick.gif

Location....
dude. unit in my building - same as mine, sold for $280k. it's a studio. i live in downtown honolulu. 

The kitchen and the bedroom are of course the biggest parts but for me, they're also the messiest right now. I'm holding off on adding pictures of them until i can put some of the mess away and get things how i want them.

Originally Posted by ChewToy112

Update after buying a rug and additional poang chair off craigslist.  Next is a coffee table or ottoman and then maybe some sort of room divider, maybe; undecided on that one.
Not side by side split those chairs sir
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dlsilva21

My spot... lived here about 7 months. I'll take pics of the kitchen and bedroom in a bit.
dsc0313o.jpg

dsc0315ff.jpg

Nice place but this living room desperately needs some rugs, not feeling those floors.

Not the best of picture takers but this is me and my young ladys place so not technically a bachelors pad but it has spaces where I can get my peace. We went from bare walls a little bit of furniture to what you see now with a few additions. The basement is unfinished so i dont neccesarily have pics to share. But keep up the good work fellas loving the pics

Back
Top Bottom