Bachelor Pad.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I found more shots of the place
Great find Falc -thx for posting.

-Give me that apartment and Melanie Iglesias ...and I'd never step foot outside again
laugh.gif

Does the pool count as outside? Because i'm with you there. Melanie Igleasias and that crib would be perfect. 

Serious question: For those who recently bought a condo, how much was your down payment, what percentage of the total price was it, and what type of loan did you get? Any answers would be greatly appreciated as I'm looking to put money down on my first condo early next year. I have a good credit rating so that should not be an issue.

Minor Gravedig but I just moved into my spot last week and i'm looking for inspiration. Its basically a small Studio. I dont know the SQ Footage but I would guess in the 500 ft range. Will get my pics up later.

btw I hate you Mez. you got that Place and you're a Giants fan. If the NBA season ever starts, i'm in there. Lets go Knicks.

i moved into this place last month, 1br/2ba duplex, brooklyn. i just got a bed yesterday. the pictures look a bit sketch but im a young dude and i live like one lol. i'm gonna really get it together though, by the beginning of next year it'll look like i actually live there and am not just a squatter ..

living room with a bunch of random stuff from my last place.
291jrpi.jpg

opposite wall, extra storage space that i can't reach
x0wxar.jpg

downstairs, bedroom
9s6mo1.jpg

opposite wall, 2nd bath
2niqt6r.jpg

consider these the before shots.. the space can be dope if i take the time to make it that way. it's huge compared to my last spot on 70th/columbus(it was like the size of timberland box) and it's only 200$ more/month. plus laundry in the building, so i'm stoked.

any recommedations on a black modern contemporary bedroom set for <2500????
the higher the better(distance from the ground)....

thanks for the help guys

Starting to view places for myself. Looked at this 1 bedroom today and I'm still unsure if it would be big enough to have people over (5-6 wouldn't be a problem, more than that I'm not too sure). Planning on viewing a few other places Monday.  Ideally would love a true 3 room, but with my budget will have to see what's available.

Located in Brooklyn, priced at $1,015 which is negotiable (threw $930 at realtor and he didn't seem like it was impossible).
photo_view_popup.php

photo_view_popup.php

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Do I recall someone here saying that Mez owns Pacha? Or is affiliated with it somehow?

LOL nah man I am cool with the owners there though, did a lot of work for them.
...and sorry to disappoint you guys, I was very happy about holding that spot down but I politely declined despite the good price. In the end the space in actuality is pretty tight for what I'm trying to go for, plus having no bedroom is what eventually did it for me (I have a nice mattress x frame though would go to waste).

I'm looking at some other dope places, I'll post pics to get some opinions here and there. 
pimp.gif

Found the perfect spot in Harlem, 15 minute commute to work, 950 square feet, 4 closets AND bedroom unlike the loft
laugh.gif

I expect to move in early November, so much more that I will be able to do with this place.

I'll post photos once I move or at least when the place is completely vacant.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Found the perfect spot in Harlem, 15 minute commute to work, 950 square feet, 4 closets AND bedroom unlike the loft
laugh.gif

I expect to move in early November, so much more that I will be able to do with this place.

pimp.gif
Moving in next to Booker T and Stevie Ray.  Nice.
Congrats 
smokin.gif

Ordered 2 awesome pillows from Fab.com to go with my white sofa.
Probably more than I wanted to pay for pillows, but I thought these were too cool to pass up.

Photography is from NYC.

pillow1.jpg

pillow2p.jpg

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

You moving to Harlem? I would have never expected it. you should come check out my new place. I'm still in the process of decorating but I have a big !+# TV so that's all I give a damb about. Come thru to  watch you giants lose again this weekend.

where is your new apt sir? Gotta catch some football to see you cry when Romo throws INT's
laugh.gif

Fab has some awesome modern art and clocks for good prices up today. If you need an invite, message me your e-mail address.

where is your new apt sir? Gotta catch some football to see you cry when Romo throws INT's
laugh.gif
I swear they better not lose to the Rams this week. Watch Brandon Lloyd gop for 200 yds againts us. SMH. I'm in Bushwick now. gonna let you know when I have the housewarming but the crib is open every Saturday and Sunday for football.

Back
Top Bottom