Bachelor Pad.

Originally Posted by quik1987

tumblr_lp3x4y9RtK1qmtdyso1_500.jpg
Ok guys need a little more help. I have sofas in this color above, very dark wood with a cream sand rug and im looking for i coffee and side table, but i dont know what color to use. I dont want to go chocolate brown because of my couches can any anyone help?? Looking for more modern look

i'm having the hardest time finding some tables i like.  i need a dining room table, coffee table, and one end table.  i need a round coffee table, and a square, counter-height dining table.  something simple and clean... dark finish.  i feel like i've looked all over the world wide web... someone put me on a furniture site.

^ i wanted that pic for years. the photographer is Thierry Le Goues but I dont know where to find his prints. My suggestion would be to photograph your chick (if shes down
laugh.gif
) for a similiar shot and put it on a large canvas

Alright NT bachelors...I need some help finding things for my walls. Chick moved out and left me with no decorations at all.

I've looked at prints and stuff but I don't want it to look forced and childish. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

^ i wanted that pic for years. the photographer is Thierry Le Goues but I dont know where to find his prints. My suggestion would be to photograph your chick (if shes down
laugh.gif
) for a similiar shot and put it on a large canvas

laugh.gif
she def not going to be down with that, found it fairly easily though, think I might rasterbate it.
Good looking out
pimp.gif

not gunna ask what you guys pay or make a month, but how much of your monthly salary would you say goes towards rent + utilities? half? less?

im about to start the serious search for a place here in Brooklyn.

I say a little more then half goes to my utilities and stuff. I'm lucky that my electric bill is so low becaus eI work all day and live alone. Only thing on most days is the Fridge. Got that $69.99 hookup thru Cablevison for the crib's TV and Internet and I'm good to go. Once December hits, i'll be able to start budgeting more.

I just ran my #'s because it made me interested.
Of my net monthly income, I am paying 53% towards mortgage, taxes, condo fees, home owners insurance, gas, electric, and cable.

My cable bill is $200 a month.  I'm going to call Comcast today to change my service.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Alright NT bachelors...I need some help finding things for my walls. Chick moved out and left me with no decorations at all.

I've looked at prints and stuff but I don't want it to look forced and childish. Any suggestions?
If you want a Fab.com invite, send me your e-mail address.

Comcast is the worst. I called and complained for a cheaper price for pretty much the same package. Oh yeah, so far I've bought two things off of fab. I got 'got' the first time, bought some Wine "glasses" that turned out to be plastic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

not gunna ask what you guys pay or make a month, but how much of your monthly salary would you say goes towards rent + utilities? half? less?

im about to start the serious search for a place here in Brooklyn.
Capo said his mom told him one weeks salary should pay your rent, so if you're paying $1500 a month, you should be making that much in a week.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Comcast is the worst. I called and complained for a cheaper price for pretty much the same package. Oh yeah, so far I've bought two things off of fab. I got 'got' the first time, bought some Wine "glasses" that turned out to be plastic.
laugh.gif

That sucks.
So far I've had my slate coasters, NYC pillows, and just had 2 prints delivered.  No problems so far.  In fact, they were a little slow on the delivery of coasters, so they gave me a free $10 credit.

I have some art and more pillows on the way.  Other than the slow shipping, I love Fab.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

That sucks.
So far I've had my slate coasters, NYC pillows, and just had 2 prints delivered.  No problems so far.  In fact, they were a little slow on the delivery of coasters, so they gave me a free $10 credit.

I have some art and more pillows on the way.  Other than the slow shipping, I love Fab.
Is it a special site or something? What else do they have?

Mez...do you have a living spaces near you? or something to that effect. Tons of options and you pick from a plethora of swatches.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Based Mod

anybody have a lovesac? �
Thanks for making me have to convince myself not to spend 600 bucks on something else I don't need. That thing is awesome
That looks awesome.. but that price
sick.gif

Sale is still pending, but if all goes well I should be able to move in around Thanksgiving. It's a new construction, 1700 sq ft, 3 car garage, 1/2 acre corner lot, granite throughout, breakfast bar, 3/2, separate shower and tub in the master, travertine, but it's VERY bland like all houses are when they're cookie cutter. I hate the beige on beige on beige with the carpet, tiles, and wall. That's going to be replaced real quick.

lc59fea42-m1o.jpg

lc59fea42-m4o.jpg

lc59fea42-m5o.jpg

lc59fea42-m6o.jpg

lc59fea42-m9o.jpg

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Sale is still pending, but if all goes well I should be able to move in around Thanksgiving. It's a new construction, 1700 sq ft, 3 car garage, 1/2 acre corner lot, granite throughout, breakfast bar, 3/2, separate shower and tub in the master, travertine, but it's VERY bland like all houses are when they're cookie cutter. I hate the beige on beige on beige with the carpet, tiles, and wall. That's going to be replaced real quick.
Thats a nice place even as it is. I'd imagine it'll be doper once you put your personal touches on it. Good luck and congrats if it all goes thru

Back
Top Bottom