Bachelor Pad.

Boxspring and mattress on the floor is one step above just a mattress on the floor :lol:

You can get something like this if you want something low:

bed_walnut.jpg

If price is the issue Walmart should have some low priced platforms. I bout a really nice queen faux leather one years back for 150.

Thanks. I had grandiose plans for the place but I've literally done nothing. Bed is on the floor, still don't have a coffee table.. I gotta get on the ball but I'm just trying to save to be able to hire an interior designer since I couldn't decorate a place if my life depended on it.

How do you guys find listings for loft apartments? I've been looking for one in the city I work in (about 15 miles outside of Atlanta) and I'm not having any luck. I don't want to end up in another apt complex when I can actually have the type if place I want. Any help? Should I contact any sort of agencies in particular?
check out Castleberry. nothing but lofts

Ive never slept on a bed that low, wonder what its like..its not a pain to get out of? Like a lowered car?

My bed is about mid thigh-waist high

Ive never slept on a bed that low, wonder what its like..its not a pain to get out of? Like a lowered car?

My bed is about mid thigh-waist high

I'm in the market for a new bed frame but right now I just have the box spring and mattress on the floor.. it's not bad. I'm not in and out of my bed all day long, so any annoyance in the morning or at night is short lived. I'm about 6'2" and it's not a big deal for me.

Is it ghetto to not use a bed frame and have the mattress and box spring right on the floor?

I really don't think it is as long as your living space is stylized correctly. Could definitely be pulled off. But some of those low beds, sans the boxspring are really nice.

Height is good if u like standing over her u know wat I'm saying.. About two.five feet

Last edited:
Bros mattresses are expensive as hell! Can you guys recommend somewhere good to get a affordable, yet good quality mattress? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom