Bachelor Pad.

This is the type of sectional I'm looking for, and will probably put a console table behind the part that's not along the wall. Just need to see if it's going to look too out of place or not

yeah that TV is not doin it...:x :lol:

flat screen mounted above the fire place would look good, that is if the sofas/seating can be arranged opposite.

Take off the hat rack on the wall, that just looks tacky imo, like thats something that goes by the front door/garage, that space could have some artwork up.

the red chair seems kind of off, like it doesn't seem to match the colors of everything else.

The new leather sofa & love seats look good, i'm a big fan of leather furniture, I don't like cloth/cotton.

Good idea on upgrading to hardwood, Carpet is only for bedrooms, unless everyone takes there shoes off..

Last edited:
Yeah nothing in there is staying, not even the appliances. He's been living there for nearly 10 years and hasn't done anything. Originally he was supposed to buy it but has made no effort in doing so, so now it's mine.

I'll post before and after pics once all of the renovations are done.

Cool, yeah think I misread your 2nd /3rd post on removing all the furniture :lol:

Are you doing any other work to it now or in the future? like a kitchen/bath remodel

looking forward to the before/after photos! :smokin

Well we're putting hardwood in every room except the bathrooms. Adding granite counter tops in the kitchen and bathrooms. New appliances, new siding and I'm going to attempt to do the landscaping myself

Well we're putting hardwood in every room except the bathrooms. Adding granite counter tops in the kitchen and bathrooms. New appliances, new siding and I'm going to attempt to do the landscaping myself

Are you using real wood or engineered wood?

man, im still looking from a bed frame/bed set, been box spring and mattress on the floor for 2 years since i moved in and got a new bed, cant find anything that i love.... really want something similar to these:

but I dont want a cheap set up thats not gonna last. Suggestions on where i could find something like one of these that arent cheaply made? Stole these pics from this thread btw....

man, im still looking from a bed frame/bed set, been box spring and mattress on the floor for 2 years since i moved in and got a new bed, cant find anything that i love.... really want something similar to these:

but I dont want a cheap set up thats not gonna last. Suggestions on where i could find something like one of these that arent cheaply made? Stole these pics from this thread btw....
theres honestly alot of places that sell quality platform beds. the best way for you to find what YOURE looking for... is to start with saying what youre looking to spend. if you tell me you only want to spend $300 your options are limited. you say you've got $3000 to play with and ill show you masterpieces designed to make womens underwear evaporate and friends burn in jealousy.

Yooo

I remember this pic from like 2008 in the post your room thread!!

I had it saved on my old computer. Its :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Thats crazy that you posted it !!!

Yeah nothing in there is staying, not even the appliances. He's been living there for nearly 10 years and hasn't done anything. Originally he was supposed to buy it but has made no effort in doing so, so now it's mine.

I'll post before and after pics once all of the renovations are done.

your tv has a phatty, wes. :lol:

Yooo

I remember this pic from like 2008 in the post your room thread!!

I had it saved on my old computer. Its :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Thats crazy that you posted it !!!
how do you get the lights to do that?

NazDrowie: The turquoise truly does spoil those photos for me.
yall buggin, cru...

that turquoise is the dopeness. :pimp:

:lol: joint doesn't even work either. First thing other than a bed that I need to buy is a TV. I already have one that I can take over there, but it's going in my bedroom. Need another for the living room.

Isn't that Nii's picture? I remember him posting it. Dude is really living the life, I try to get my style inspiration from him whenever I'm required to wear a suit

Could someone make a couples or a family pad thread ? I wonder if they even look as clean as bachelor pads .. All I see with kids are messy bedrooms but somewhat clean rest of the houses when I imagine it..

Could someone make a couples or a family pad thread ? I wonder if they even look as clean as bachelor pads .. All I see with kids are messy bedrooms but somewhat clean rest of the houses when I imagine it..

:smh:

Guys have posted their family homes in here and I'm positive guys in here have girlfriends/fiance. Ksteezy for example.

I posted a couple with a child place on the previous page (103) they're actually in the photos...

Last edited:
me being a financial analyst.... :lol:

i put it into a spread sheet and calculated it out..

Toll: 4.82 per day
MIles to work: 35
Mile per gallon 19
work days: 20

i took bills, tolls, and gas...

then i took the total of gas to school and bills to the downtown spot...

the delta was $250... so i'd be paying an extra $250 to stay downtown...

but then i figured in something else... how much my personal time was worth...
Personally, I'd make the move.

Personal time, sleep, and etc is ALL very valuable to me. It also seems less hassle for you too.

:smh:

Guys have posted their family homes in here and I'm positive guys in here have girlfriends/fiance. Ksteezy for example.

I posted a couple with a child place on the previous page (103) they're actually in the photos...
Could someone make a couples or a family pad thread ? I wonder if they even look as clean as bachelor pads .. All I see with kids are messy bedrooms but somewhat clean rest of the houses when I imagine it..I'm thinking more of 2+ Kids and etc

Displaying records was something that came up before. I found another place that sells dual frames. The white frame is from hobbyframes.com and goes for $46+12 shipping. The black is from albumframes.com and goes for $22+10 shipping.

Hobbyframes is nicely crafted wood frame. Good quality with a few customization options for frame color and record mat. Albumframes is a simple black plastic frame. Decent build, no customization options, but its easier to get records in and out. I'm going to get some wrapping paper to change the "mat."

I want to fill one of my walls with 5 records so I'm going with the Albumframes ones. Much cheaper, gets the job done, and less of a hassle to get records in and out. But it you just wanted one or two framed, I'd go with Hobbyframes.

Back
Top Bottom