Back in elementary school, I thought kids who brought their lunch were soft.

club29

Banned
These little wankers and their fancy-shmancy lunchboxes with matching thermos were dead.

Real men bought their lunch (at a reduced price of course. Only suckers pay retail)

Back in 5th grade, a new kid joined our class in the middle of the year.

He spoke no english, so I bartered my friendship in exchange for some of his homemade lunch a few days a week.

He always had things like leftover pizza, or cheesy hotdogs with Dunkaroos and Doritos on the side.

Totally worth it.

Although he was kind of a goon(as were most children who brought their lunch. There's a direct correlation, I swear.)

Remember school breakfast? That was great.

Biscuits with chicken or sausage patties and grape jelly. Sometimes French Toast Sticks. Good stuff. (smoking hat)

Discuss.

These little wankers and their fancy-shmancy lunchboxes with matching thermos were dead.

Real men bought their lunch (at a reduced price of course. Only suckers pay retail)

Back in 5th grade, a new kid joined our class in the middle of the year.

He spoke no english, so I bartered my friendship in exchange for some of his homemade lunch a few days a week.

He always had things like leftover pizza, or cheesy hotdogs with Dunkaroos and Doritos on the side.

Totally worth it.

Although he was kind of a goon(as were most children who brought their lunch. There's a direct correlation, I swear.)

Remember school breakfast? That was great.

Biscuits with chicken or sausage patties and grape jelly. Sometimes French Toast Sticks. Good stuff. (smoking hat)

Discuss.

agreed. unless you had lunchables, then u were a boss and everyone was trying to trade. i always $@#$+* with the cheese pizzas
smokin.gif

agreed. unless you had lunchables, then u were a boss and everyone was trying to trade. i always $@#$+* with the cheese pizzas
smokin.gif

school lunch was some of the most vile food i ever had the pleasure of whiffing. I always brought my lunch.
Lunchables/oreos, Capri Suns/Mondo Juice/Squeez-Its/Cheetos>anything the school had to offer. Even the pizza.

school lunch was some of the most vile food i ever had the pleasure of whiffing. I always brought my lunch.
Lunchables/oreos, Capri Suns/Mondo Juice/Squeez-Its/Cheetos>anything the school had to offer. Even the pizza.

I brought my lunch up until middle school when my mom stopped making it for me.
smh.gif
School lunch messes with your stomach, unless there's strawberry milk.
pimp.gif

I brought my lunch up until middle school when my mom stopped making it for me.
smh.gif
School lunch messes with your stomach, unless there's strawberry milk.
pimp.gif

I used to make fun of kids wo cleaned their Tray (eat all their food) made jokes about them starving at home,lol, I was a cruel child, also the most popular, lunch time was a Comedy show.

I used to make fun of kids wo cleaned their Tray (eat all their food) made jokes about them starving at home,lol, I was a cruel child, also the most popular, lunch time was a Comedy show.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

what are you a moron? Not even when I'm
pimp.gif
would I ever post something that stupid
laugh.gif

damn iss'ers

ISSer?

Ive been on NT making threads while you were still shooting blanks, kid.

*shoos you away*

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

what are you a moron? Not even when I'm
pimp.gif
would I ever post something that stupid
laugh.gif

damn iss'ers

ISSer?

Ive been on NT making threads while you were still shooting blanks, kid.

*shoos you away*

laugh.gif
ALL the minority kids bought lunch at school. i remember buying the nasty %#% school pizza everyday for like 3 years straight.

Disagree. The only kids that ate school meals were the ones who's parent were extremely poor or who's moms was a crackhead or didn't crae enough to make them lunch.

laugh.gif
ALL the minority kids bought lunch at school. i remember buying the nasty %#% school pizza everyday for like 3 years straight.

Disagree. The only kids that ate school meals were the ones who's parent were extremely poor or who's moms was a crackhead or didn't crae enough to make them lunch.

As a kid, I use to think the kids who got school lunches were poor. I never got the free lunch tickets, like 90% of my class. I was like oh ok, my parents must be making that $$$ then. I'd either get a bomb homemade lunch or I'd have to pay $1 everyday.

Back
Top Bottom