Back in elementary school, I thought kids who brought their lunch were soft.

my elementary school didnt even serve us food. we had to bring our own but after grade 5 you were allowed to go out for lunch.

my elementary school didnt even serve us food. we had to bring our own but after grade 5 you were allowed to go out for lunch.

Ugh, elementary school lunch was the worst. Lunchables all day in the cafeteria.

High school lunch was
pimp.gif
, though.

Ugh, elementary school lunch was the worst. Lunchables all day in the cafeteria.

High school lunch was
pimp.gif
, though.

Plain !!% steamed hamburgers
Chocolate milk wednesdays
Teriyaki tuesdays (once a month)
Shape-ups slush dessert
Pizza
Spaghetti
Nachos
pimp.gif

Plain !!% steamed hamburgers
Chocolate milk wednesdays
Teriyaki tuesdays (once a month)
Shape-ups slush dessert
Pizza
Spaghetti
Nachos
pimp.gif

I never ate school lunch in middle school or HS. !%+ was straight gross. One of my lil caucausians homies would bring a tuna wrap and he'd let me get some occassionally. That sandwich was the truth.

I never ate school lunch in middle school or HS. #+$ was straight gross. One of my lil caucausians homies would bring a tuna wrap and he'd let me get some occassionally. That sandwich was the truth.

I never ate school lunch in middle school or HS. #+$ was straight gross. One of my lil caucausians homies would bring a tuna wrap and he'd let me get some occassionally. That sandwich was the truth.

I never ate school lunch in middle school or HS. ##* was straight gross. One of my lil caucausians homies would bring a tuna wrap and he'd let me get some occassionally. That sandwich was the truth.

I never ate school lunch in middle school or HS. ##* was straight gross. One of my lil caucausians homies would bring a tuna wrap and he'd let me get some occassionally. That sandwich was the truth.

Back
Top Bottom